World Playoffs Day One Recap

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boynightmare

10-05-2012

where is world welite?

boynightmare

10-05-2012

where is world elite

SaintxBannor

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynightmare View Post
where is world elite
Because of their performance in the Regionals, World Elite automatically skipped the group stage and went to the quarter finals. They will be playing against CLG.eu first thing Saturday morning.

Thedeathgod1994

10-05-2012

good luck everyone

Tan Dangle

10-05-2012

Moscow 5 with Diamondprox pretty much wrote the book on aggressive early game and relentless jungle invades for North American and European teams, so it should be extremely interesting to see them play against Invictus Gaming, and how their early aggression holds up to the Korean's/Chinese's.

In all honesty, with the Asian teams' performances yesterday, I don't think anyone short of Moscow 5 is going to be able to stop them from steamrolling all over this championship.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Koreans does it all, with style

Krosan

10-05-2012

The fact that CLG NA didn't even make it past the group stage is disappointing, especially considering how hard-fought the NA Regional 3/4 placement match was this year.

Did they change to the new format, I wonder, to prevent an issue like last year? I know a lot of people didn't like that TSM went into the finals with a set advantage.

AbyssionKnight

10-05-2012

Would it be possible when you post the VoDs that you put them into playlists? Either aplaylist for each day, or a single large playlist which has all the games in the order they occured.

I ask for this so that video viewers can more easily avoid spoilers. Nothing worse then viewing the second semi before the first andthecasters mentioning who won the first one or seeing the video for the semi's on your page when you were planning to watch the quater finals etc.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2012

I kinda miss the days when I looked forward to what bit of newly released lore I'd find every other day I start LoL.

Oh well. Go uh... go *your favorite e-sports team*.

DDRfatkid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssionKnight View Post
Would it be possible when you post the VoDs that you put them into playlists? Either aplaylist for each day, or a single large playlist which has all the games in the order they occured.

I ask for this so that video viewers can more easily avoid spoilers. Nothing worse then viewing the second semi before the first and the casters mentioning who won the first one or seeing the video for the semi's on your page when you were planning to watch the quarter finals etc.

This. So much of this.

123456 ... 8