Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-04-2012

By the Common Laws, Swain, have a fight on your own thread for once... For a master tactician, you sure get in unnecesary fights alot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

10-04-2012

Unnecessary? Are you sure?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Well, they sure as hell seem avoidable, and there is very little benefit except pissing people off...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I wasn't looking for anything, aside from a nine tailed person.
Apparently, you are the only one...
"Oh? That's disappointing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
"Mad ? Little ? You are pretty much unaware of how big it is ! But nonetheless, it is your opinion."

Malzahar crossed his arms and showed a dissapointed expression.

"The end is inevitable no matter what, and you'll all recognize the immense power of the Void. Only the cultists will be spared because they believed in it."
"Of course. But Runeterra may not be brought to its knees as easily as you think." Ahri stuck out her tongue slightly, "I am not unaware, but comparatively, it's fairly small. I doubt it's as big as, say, Demacia. Unless you have a little hidey-hole somewhere for all your Void buddies."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah pouted slightly, realizing that she lost this grand game of teasing. She kept a leg wrapped around Ahri, regardless.

"I... uh..." Sarah said, thinking over the question. "I... forget why I came here." She smirked, linking her fingers behind Ahri's neck. "Seems I got distracted somehow."
"Somehow." Ahri couldn't quite recall how it had all started; Fortune probably initiated, and the fox had found it too entertaining to let go. Or perhaps it was the other way around. Regardless, she stuck her tongue out cheekily and licked the other woman's lip delicately. "I'm sure the distraction will be put to good use."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Unnecessary? Are you sure?
"Quite unnecessary. I don't know why you have the incessant need to shove your feathered rump around in an attempt to intimidate people beyond your own territory. Dream big, but keep it within the realms of possibility. And outside my area of... 'inquiry'."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Somehow." Ahri couldn't quite recall how it had all started; Fortune probably initiated, and the fox had found it too entertaining to let go. Or perhaps it was the other way around. Regardless, she stuck her tongue out cheekily and licked the other woman's lip delicately. "I'm sure the distraction will be put to good use."
Sarah shivered at the lick, savoring the warmth of Ahri's delicate touch. She exhaled deeply, the hot air letting Ahri know how this was affecting the unsuspecting bounty hunter. Feeling hotter, Sarah began to sweat lightly.

"You..." She whispered accusingly.

Sarah suddenly grabbed Ahri, and gave her a huge, wet, Bugs Bunny style kiss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah shivered at the lick, savoring the warmth of Ahri's delicate touch. She exhaled deeply, the hot air letting Ahri know how this was affecting the unsuspecting bounty hunter. Feeling hotter, Sarah began to sweat lightly.

"You..." She whispered accusingly.

Sarah suddenly grabbed Ahri, and gave her a huge, wet, Bugs Bunny style kiss.
Ahri's amusement never faltered; Fortune's incredibly visible fluster was doing wonders for the value of this situation, especially when she felt the warm air across her cheeks. The heat radiating off the other's frame only added to the icing on the proverbial cake. However, Fortune's words left her feeling rather confused. She tilted her head.

"What do-- mmph!" Her words were cut short as her companion's unannounced action caught her off guard, her eyes widening as her tails' grip tightened around Fortune's waist and wrist. The surprise was quickly banished as she smirked beneath the strange kiss. "How bold." Ahri murmured, from the corner of her mouth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Hello Ahri ~
How are you today?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Hello Ahri ~
How are you today?
"Hello, Jayce. I'm doing spectacular. Yourself?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri's amusement never faltered; Fortune's incredibly visible fluster was doing wonders for the value of this situation, especially when she felt the warm air across her cheeks. The heat radiating off the other's frame only added to the icing on the proverbial cake. However, Fortune's words left her feeling rather confused. She tilted her head.

"What do-- mmph!" Her words were cut short as her companion's unannounced action caught her off guard, her eyes widening as her tails' grip tightened around Fortune's waist and wrist. The surprise was quickly banished as she smirked beneath the strange kiss. "How bold." Ahri murmured, from the corner of her mouth.
The tightening of the tail did not dissuade Sarah. She kissed passionately and she kissed HARD, almost weaponizing it. And after Ahri said her piece, Sarah broke of the kiss, resulting in a loud POP that echoed across the land.

Sarah exhaled one deep sigh, shaking off how flustered she was. She flipped her hair back, and smiled.

"Ah, there." She said, relieved and happy. "All better~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Hello, Jayce. I'm doing spectacular. Yourself?"
"I am doing absolütely electrifiying. Good day to you, Ahri!