How famous is the poster above you within the Dom community?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
Haven't heard of you, sorry :X.

WHAT ABOUT JJAJA?
Never heard of you.

mtnduman

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezbayou View Post
Never heard of you.
Then you have never played vs a bot Udyr

Sauron

10-07-2012

mtnduman fights crime and manufactures soda pop -- the best kind of superhero! But he always works behind closed doors. Bathroom doors. Uh oh.

Chezbayou has become one with the earth. And by that I mean he's still homeless, but is now smelly. It's not good when the other homeless guys are telling you to get a job. Hippie.

Jjaja was a robot built by the automobile industry to see if conveyor belts could play video games. It was an amazing success and an entire field combining computer science and martial arts has been founded upon the Two-Fingered fighting style.

Genericke knows that being named Generickekeke would be impolite, and has somewhat stifled his laughter. But don't feel bad, it's still better than Generichue!

Veni13 comes from a long line of Latin comers and isn't afraid to modernize his tertius decimus. Wherever you go, Veni13 already came. Thirteen times.

Gormirn I always confuse with Gormin amd Gornim; and Gormim because of lowercase r's being next to n's. Ergh. I'll just call you Gor after the legendary caveman of 8000 BC who discovered rock-on-stick. Take pride!

Reikken is some type of evolved Pokémon. His ancestor is the ornithorhynchus anatinus and he uses electrolocation to seek out computers with League of Legends installed. With Reikken around, no third world country is safe from the grasp of Dominion.

FOODFOOD is also known as the shouting caterer where he serves at weddings while shouting "FOOD!" at brides. He may also have been in a Monty Python skit at one point. Intellectuals say there is a deep and hidden message in his works.

urmamasllama always seems to bring up an old tournament with Xerath, not realizing that if he didn't do that nobody would remember the incident and all would be well. I made it to high Elo by forgetting all my mistakes. You too can be like me! Alcohol!

Rebel Dragon carries 190 gold just like any other dragon, but this one wears oversized glasses and listens to bands you've never even heard of. His sibling in TT seems to enjoy burning flags and collecting bazookas. Just look at those hobbies, what a hipster of a brother.

Selfish Kayle has read up on every ounce of strategy and nitty-gritty execution of pressing Alt+R. His prowess in 1v1 battles is fierce, but his teamfighting ability leaves something to be desired. The epitaph of his parents reads "Selfish Kayle WTF!"

Recycled EU has come all the way from the farway land of Yurp to show us how integral the plastic blue bins are to our future. That or he's trying to tell us Yurp is recycled. How am I supposed to know with all these extra vowels everywhere?

Bean Heart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

well this sauron figure, I read all about him in these Lord of the Rings books. He seems like a nice enough fellow just trying to get what rightfully belongs to him. Oh and he likes eating everyone's ELO because his residence is Mordor. Would like to share tobacco with him to hear all his tales

Veni13

10-07-2012

Ah, too good. +1.
Sauron...idk, vaguely familiar name. Probably someone's smurf account. Interesting fact: he sees things.Most notably hobbitses.
Edit: Bean Heart...Junior Member, come by the DominateDominion chat. Never seen/heard of you before o_O

Okabe1 048596

10-07-2012

anyone recognize my name as the guy who feeds bot and simultaneously crushes face?

BigDaddyRelish

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ06 View Post
anyone recognize my name as the guy who feeds bot and simultaneously crushes face?
I've seen you a few times.

Karaethon Cycle

10-07-2012

I've totally played with you before!

IronAegis

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaethon Cycle View Post
I've totally played with you before!
I have not played with you, I don't think? But then I'm a fairly casual player so I'm sure I haven't seen a lot of the "well known" guys out there.

Metalfenrir

10-08-2012

I recall seeing IronAegis in the TCWA channel back when that was a thing