So CLG is basically on SK's level now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeFalcon

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Well they did beat SK i guess..
Hardly an accomplishment for any pro team at this point, I'd say.

thumbnail9

10-04-2012

They had a great team fight comp that game but never chose to team fight, then they spent all their time running.

Mhm916

10-04-2012

It's like comparing F and F-

One is better than the other. But in the end, an F is an F

SouthernSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

How is this surprising to you all?

CLG has always been one of the most overrated teams out there. Big talk from them and their ignorant fans and never showing anything on LAN.

NihilistProxy

10-04-2012

this is coming from someone that has been watching these tornnys since season one and been a CLG fan since back in those day when they were still considered underdogs.

CLG has fallen....

I dont know wtf happened in the time between season one championship matchs but their skill level and co-operation has fallen. Maybe its lack of practice, maybe its lack of motiviation, i can only speculate. I can say they dont play as well as they used to.

Predakhan

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NihilistProxy View Post
this is coming from someone that has been watching these tornnys since season one and been a CLG fan since back in those day when they were still considered underdogs.

CLG has fallen....

I dont know wtf happened in the time between season one championship matchs but their skill level and co-operation has fallen. Maybe its lack of practice, maybe its lack of motiviation, i can only speculate. I can say they dont play as well as they used to.
Jungle Mundo is what happened.

NihilistProxy

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
How is this surprising to you all?

CLG has always been one of the most overrated teams out there. Big talk from them and their ignorant fans and never showing anything on LAN.

they never show anything on LAN because LoL is not a ****ign LAN dip ****...

second, they dont stream their practices/skrims because they dont want other teams to see their strats. believe it or not the team sit there and watch vids of the other teams so the can learn what their doing and counter their plan. They do a massive amount of homework on eachother inbetween tournys.

HateYerGuts

10-04-2012

Quote:

CLG has fallen....

They haven't fallen, just haven't improved.

iMyung

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Well they did beat SK i guess..
There are no draws in League of Legends.

Throw two mentally handicapped contestants in the 2012 Lodon Olympics and one of them is bound to to win over the other, competing for 2nd to last place.

Putzfrau

10-04-2012

Quote:
they never show anything on LAN because LoL is not a ****ign LAN dip ****...

second, they dont stream their practices/skrims because they dont want other teams to see their strats. believe it or not the team sit there and watch vids of the other teams so the can learn what their doing and counter their plan. They do a massive amount of homework on eachother inbetween tournys.

what? nothing you said is in any way related to clg sucking and has sucked for a while now.