if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2012

currently streaming

http://www.own3d.tv/live/72889


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2012

bump for sunday night


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-01-2012

bump for monday night


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-02-2012

bump for tues DAY


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-02-2012

I be given the helps but not gettin the bumps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Do you use LOL Replay? I am looking for examples of good team fights.

I was previously a Tristana player got to almost 1500 then let it decay down to 1400. I came back, lost a few games and quit Trist

(I found that Tristana was far too vulnerable to support mistakes, its one thing for support to make a mistake when your EZ or Graves, its a completely different story when your rocket jumping in and if your enemy gains the advantage its much harder to make a come back during lane)

Anyway I am losing an annoying amount of games lately I have switched to EZ as primary and Graves as secondary adcs, I don't think theres any flaw in my laning phase so it must be the way team fights are going. I don't think its a mistake on my part but I have way more experiencing laning than team fighting (as I think everyone does) so I can't say for sure...also since i'm not sure I don't feel right giving advice to my team on the matter.

For example if a tank and bruiser bee line me I should back up, kite, jump over a ridge and continue shooting etc etc right? However my team usually charges in and usually pretty deep thats a mistake isnt it? The team should be coming to my aid since the tank and bruiser are seperated from the remaining team members but then again the rest of the enemy team would just follow but at least the other team members would be close enough for me to participate. I dunno I guess I would also need to take in many different factors in as to whos fed and who isnt seems like it would be too much for me to really do anything about improving the team fights in solo queue. Seems to be it would be much easier to manage in solo queue if we just stuck together and didnt break off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ECHOPLANT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
bushes. if you attack and move to the bush minions will chill
This means you can only harass by bushes, what? There's no way if you're in the middle of the lane and you go to harass you can make it to the bushes before you take minion aggro and reduced damage to your allied minions. I understand firing from the bushes to harass but most of the time that's not a feasible option.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post
Do you use LOL Replay? I am looking for examples of good team fights.

I was previously a Tristana player got to almost 1500 then let it decay down to 1400. I came back, lost a few games and quit Trist

(I found that Tristana was far too vulnerable to support mistakes, its one thing for support to make a mistake when your EZ or Graves, its a completely different story when your rocket jumping in and if your enemy gains the advantage its much harder to make a come back during lane)

Anyway I am losing an annoying amount of games lately I have switched to EZ as primary and Graves as secondary adcs, I don't think theres any flaw in my laning phase so it must be the way team fights are going. I don't think its a mistake on my part but I have way more experiencing laning than team fighting (as I think everyone does) so I can't say for sure...also since i'm not sure I don't feel right giving advice to my team on the matter.

For example if a tank and bruiser bee line me I should back up, kite, jump over a ridge and continue shooting etc etc right? However my team usually charges in and usually pretty deep thats a mistake isnt it? The team should be coming to my aid since the tank and bruiser are seperated from the remaining team members but then again the rest of the enemy team would just follow but at least the other team members would be close enough for me to participate. I dunno I guess I would also need to take in many different factors in as to whos fed and who isnt seems like it would be too much for me to really do anything about improving the team fights in solo queue. Seems to be it would be much easier to manage in solo queue if we just stuck together and didnt break off.
The question of where the tanks should be really depends on who you are playing and your opposing team comp. This honestly sounds like a problem with your positioning, but I can't be sure unless I see you in action or something.

I do have LoL replay, what kind of thing would you like to see?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECHOPLANT View Post
This means you can only harass by bushes, what? There's no way if you're in the middle of the lane and you go to harass you can make it to the bushes before you take minion aggro and reduced damage to your allied minions. I understand firing from the bushes to harass but most of the time that's not a feasible option.
What champs are you talking about here? It is 100% of viable option for people like nidalee or jayce or gp or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
The question of where the tanks should be really depends on who you are playing and your opposing team comp. This honestly sounds like a problem with your positioning, but I can't be sure unless I see you in action or something.

I do have LoL replay, what kind of thing would you like to see?
Any replays where the ADC performs good in team fights