Europe's Rising Star: ocelote

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kalerthebeast117

10-04-2012

two parts that i liked where his mom commenting on the champions being dolls.-.- and she was "rooting" for the enemy.
it was cool to see these MLG guys are real people that have families and care. i hope more of these are done.

Quinator

10-04-2012

It would be amazing that Riot does this with more pro players, I personally love ocelote since he's exactly like me on terms of personality, it's so frustrating sometimes that you are watching a tournament and they stay frozen without screaming or something, ocelote brings both pro plays and human behavior, I love this game and I feel the same passion, here on Latin America people is so passionate that we usually fail on gaming, but boy how I love screaming upon an ace.

DestinyPlasma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Its amazing how far and just how much League of Legends has grown. Its even more interesting to see the what was and is of the people that took the time to take it another step. I never saw any of his stream, but Ocelote's passion really does touch my heart. I will try my best to follow his steps.

Schlot

10-04-2012

It's amazing Riot is pushing Ocelote so much. He is rude, self absorbed, and an average pro player at best. Multiple people who have left SK have cited Ocelote's drive for attention as being one of the reasons they moved on. Make him a caster Riot, if you really believe he one of Europe's "Rising Stars".

As for my opinion, which I'm entitled to, Ocelote is an attention grubber who see's popularity as success.
Have there been articles on Alex Ich or Froggen? Those are ACTUAL rising stars in Europe.

lileeper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

This makes me ashamed when I say my favorite player is Oddone

Schlot

10-04-2012

It's amazing Riot is pushing Ocelote so much. He is rude, self absorbed, and an average pro player at best. Multiple people who have left SK have cited Ocelote's drive for attention as being one of the reasons they moved on. Make him a caster Riot, if you really believe he one of Europe's "Rising Stars".

As for my opinion, which I'm entitled to, Ocelote is an attention grubber who see's popularity as success.
Have there been articles on Alex Ich or Froggen? Those are ACTUAL rising stars in Europe.

NGG Codeluke

10-04-2012

ocelote is ocesome!

Ace Umbra

10-04-2012

This was really heartwarming

Squeezoid

10-04-2012

love him, he is awesome...

beltofleather

10-04-2012

Scarf wearing fairy!