Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Kim

10-03-2012

Oh my! I have had some ideas buzzing around in my scatterbrain for new champions, which maybe or may not be able to work.

1. Professional Wrestler AD/Bruiser
2. "Cloak and Dagger" stealth assassin (think Dark Brotherhood from The Elder Scrolls)
3. Something with many, many tentacles

Also, I'm wondering if Evelynn has an update in her visual upgrade. She just looks so...2009.

Kohou

10-03-2012

Here's my question. Where the hell did the lore go?

bigolfish

10-03-2012

Bumpin'.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Hey Ez do you guys think to make more Zaun champions?

oddish33

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasia Lopez View Post
I have 2 questions:
1) Can we expect a new female AD ranged carry anytime soon? The past few have been Graves, Draven, and Varus. The top 3 are Ezreal, Corki, and Graves. The female AD ranged carries could use some new woman-power.
2) Can we get a new mage that is ice based? We have Anivia but I just don't feel it with her. When I say ice mage I think of Crystal Maiden, Lich, or AA from DOTA rather than Anivia. I guess more than anything I'd like a freeze and the slow debuff.
Lissandra the ice dervish!

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Ezreal (the champion, not you... I hope ) will get nerfed pretty soon.

Do you think the Balance team will try not to hurt his AP aspect while doing so, or is it just not something they would think about?

Bittlez

10-06-2012

Any comments on the jungling complaints. Mainly on how the viability of damage dealing junglers(heavier reliance on early game damage items, brutalizer/wriggles/IE, etc) feel as though they are purposely neglected?

Nocturne went from favorite jungler to uhm to WHY U PICK NOCTURNE, U TROLL?

I'm just so distraught having come back to league from about 7 to 9 months(?) absence to come across this jungle that feels ... well.. awkward. I like it for something like amumu or nunu I guess but the little wraiths give 4gold. It makes me almost want to cry as a player who likes assassiny junglers..

I like diana! But everyone screams at me if I try to jungle her because she's a "mid laner"(I read that she was built for the jungle).. I'm not sure why they scream this and if it's just because I have to get kage's pick to make up for the income loss and # of wards+oracle I have to invest in...

(Not that it makes much of a difference but I'm a proud owner of King Rammus, the old king of jungling.(I guess he got nerfed hard too.. very slow jungle clears now).)

I want to hope with all my hope that season3 is going to let me come back and do what I loved... assasiny junglers

Dorotheus

10-06-2012

I pulled this from a champ idea of mine, the idea of a Mimic

R: Gluttony, ACTIVE: Kreek dives forward (130 Range) to Devour and Surpress targeted enemy for 3.25 seconds and deals damage to them on impact. When enemy is devoured they become untargetable (by anyone). Kreek gains 40% of devoured enemy's Magic Resist and Armor and 20% of their HP as a shield. When Gluttony ends the enemy will be dropped in front of Kreek.

GoddessIsabel

10-06-2012

Hey Ez!

Thanks for taking time to be bombarded with questions again! haha!

Quick question, is Ashe gonna get some love soon? Watching so many champions can eat her for breakfast is breaking my heart... and it hurts... alot...owww....*sniff* ;(

DaiMinG

10-07-2012

Hi Ez

I've got some suggestion about fiora and syndra

Fiora was a good fun champion when the first day out
it suit the name of the grand duelist. But since most top laner got buff,like xin jax even teemo kayle, and the biggest problem is...... the show up of darius and jayce. Fiora decade as a weak champion, at least no longer a grand duelist.

i understand the idea of Fiora is single targeted with high burst, but her passive is not suit her playing style,which only heals a little bit hp and takes 6 second long. The best idea of passive have been taken by darius, deals damage overtime every time u hit a champion.

Suggestion 1: To meet up with the needs nowadays, healing 7+level over 6 second is far 2 less, i suggest to make it same amount as darius's passive (which is 36 in lv 18) it can still be 6 second and stack up only 4 times on a champion. at least make it useful in lane phrase sustain.

Suggestion 2: Her ultimate is no doubt 2 long cool down. 110 in level 3 is the same amount of amumu's ulti, when fiora's have no cc at all. It should be reduced into at least 100 or even 80. An alternative suggestion is link her ultimate with her basic skill set, like landing a lunge or riposte will reduce the ultimate's cd. this can encourage summoner to be more aggressive in lane for a fun game.

for the syndra's suggestion

i swear she is the weakest new champion ever, sorry to say that.
her q is high dilate ,high mana cost but low scaling and short range skill with no bonus effect (compare with karthus or cassiopeia) u may say it would be better when it is rank 5 with passsive. But i do feels like its under power in first 4 rank for a buff in rank 5. For me i would like to keep it in rank 1 for low mana cost so i can easily set up for my w e and ulti with low mana cost. i feels like this is not the main idea of this champion but i do think this is the way so i can manage my mana well in early lane phrase.

suggestion : how abt change it like flat mana cost (like 50 or 60?) wif lowered cd over level. So leveling her q wont cost more for casting but u'll still wanted to level up it first to maximize the damage output.

her w is fun, especially u can grab enermy's buff and throw it to the dragon or baron nest. I love the idea of it but it got a really huge problem is, the dilate again. It takes like 0.5 second for the thing u grab before u can throw it to enermy, which makes this skill can never initiate in lane. Can it be fixed into a lower grab time so this can be useful in lane.

well her e and ultimate is fine.

And the biggest problem of this champion is, her passive.
she actually have no passive before lv 9. But once it reach lv9 and activate one of her passive, it dont makes her take back the disadvantage. since the 15% damage and 0.5 more slow duration is actually do not help a lot.

Suggestion: her passive may add up some easy effect like diana's (which add flat 20% atk speed), lets say 7+level ability power maybe, and the effect it gains is actually not worth for waiting.
for the q's passive, it would be better to make the dark sphere got vision for bush checking, even if only 0.5 second vision may help.
for the w's passive, having a 0.5 seoncd more duration of slow is seriously not much, since it is pretty to land it hit opponent because of the dilate. Maybe change it into it will left the target location a slowing effect for 1 second or 2, again it needs something for vision if u dont like the q's idea add it up here.

thank you for reading my post
i love this game and i can feel your passion of the game.