Card Declined?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred Sleep

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueArtist07 View Post
Once again they make no sense, Where you got it ? It shouldn't matter where you buy it, One thing i noticed also it isn't saving the data when i input my card, Not sure why it is taking this long to get this dealt with like we are trying to spend money on them also
Edit: i just read my email they bs me i sent them a full on paragraph about what the problem is they delete it and say that i sent them blank
http://imgur.com/Pe362

http://imgur.com/pE7kd
That's very strange, however I do know that they wouldn't be doing this on purpose. it makes no sense to avoid profit.
I honestly think they are just confused as we are about the problem. However, it's better not to argue or complain to them and instead try to work with them to find the problem.

If you get a chance, try to tell him that your information isn't saved when you try to make a purchase. I notice that too and I should probably add that info to my support ticket as well.
I just assumed though it didn't save because it was declined.

Graceling

10-03-2012

Same issue, I NEED Kat!!!

Śuoh Mikoto

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreofCotton View Post
That's very strange, however I do know that they wouldn't be doing this on purpose. it makes no sense to avoid profit.
I honestly think they are just confused as we are about the problem. However, it's better not to argue or complain to them and instead try to work with them to find the problem.

If you get a chance, try to tell him that your information isn't saved when you try to make a purchase. I notice that too and I should probably add that info to my support ticket as well.
I just assumed though it didn't save because it was declined.
It should be 100% saved, That was just rude

AwesomeJuice

10-03-2012

Yeah I'm having the same error. I try to purchase RP and it says my card has expired. Which is cute considering I just got it today. >_>

Sacred Sleep

10-03-2012

It's been 24 hours since my last card attempt. So I'll be trying it again after the 12AM maintenance.

I wonder if they found the problem and are fixing it..?

DeniedCS

10-03-2012

Hope the maintenance will be fixing this issue.. :l

Bone Collect0r

10-04-2012

It didn't fix it... My card keeps getting declined. This is really disappointing, I wanted to buy Abyssal Nautilus while on sale.

Śuoh Mikoto

10-04-2012

Nearly three days and still nothing, Riot still not bothering with any of this

Sacred Sleep

10-04-2012

I've tried making a purchase again, 24 hours plus the maintenance time later. I've gotten the same card decline error.

Śuoh Mikoto

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreofCotton View Post
I've tried making a purchase again, 24 hours plus the maintenance time later. I've gotten the same card decline error.
HAve they replied to you in email yet ?