One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

10-03-2012

If you play Mekha'Zix, the "isolated" is the small inner circle, not the big outer one.

I estimate it's about 125-150 range.

Tortferngatr

10-03-2012

...Incidentally, should Zilean get a boost? After all, he does have a pretty awesome support ability in his ult, which can synergize well with teams who like having it, and he also has the mobility factor/emergency backcapping ability that champs like Kassadin and Rammus do.

(mainly asking because Zilean+Kha'Zix+Vayne.)

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

So, Sauron:

where does Evelynn fit in after her rework and subsequent buff? my opinion is at least 1, possibly Cheesecake.

she does great damage, especially mid to late game. she can easily swing teamfights with her ult; she's about as dangerous to chase as Teemo, and provides map/jungle vision and control.

DiscworldDeath

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx View Post
So, Sauron:

where does Evelynn fit in after her rework and subsequent buff? my opinion is at least 1, possibly Cheesecake.

she does great damage, especially mid to late game. she can easily swing teamfights with her ult; she's about as dangerous to chase as Teemo, and provides map/jungle vision and control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last updated 10/3/12
-Old Evelynn removed, new Evelynn pending.
I still think top lane tank Alistar is way lower and under-appreciated than he should be, even with the latest round of nerfs.

DiscworldDeath

10-03-2012

Also, on another note, bot lane Skarner might be too low.

Allow me to present Skarware: http://lolmatches.com/playermatches/euw/358341
I estimate he's at the 2.4k Elo level these days.

He's kinda the offensive version of Udyr. I have replays, quite a bunch, if people are interested.

Question: Teemo, his shrooms, don't they "Break the game" by giving us wards? Teemo is everywhere on euw once people figured out you rush that Sweeper on him. There's a Teemo in basically every game, more common than Kassadin, almost. Not sure if it's an improvement. Except when I play the lil bugger. Heh.

lbgsloan

10-04-2012

Oh boy, another permaban champion. You know what, I think I'm just done with soloq for good until Riot starts to realize the damage they're doing to Dominion with these last half-dozen releases. Jayce, Durrius, Diana, Rengar, and now Kha...seriously WTF. At least they hotfixed release Zyra, but that's only because even SR complained about that one,

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I think people cry too much on "op"champs. I agree though there are like 95 op champs.

Kiddalee

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Could you elaborate why you think miss fortune is tier 4? Is true that she needs even more teamwork than the average ranged ad, but there I think she is pretty strong, and she is not that bad even in unorganized play.
Nobody has picked MF up since her movespeed buffs. Give them time.

It's hard to place champions in Tier 4 here because on Dom, even the Tier 4s have a fair shot at helping win. But Tiers are comparative, so somebody has to go low tier.

Drukyul

10-05-2012

How far has Urgot dropped since the nerf bat hit him as hard as the ugly stick?
Tier 2? 3?

HaIfhearted

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
How far has Urgot dropped since the nerf bat hit him as hard as the ugly stick?
Tier 2? 3?
I would say Urgot is still either cheesecake or tier 1.

Both his top and bot lane power is almost as retardedly strong as it always was, although he is probably better top.