How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnar Draconus

10-03-2012

I'm going to work where I will program most of the day at a computer. Temptation will be high.

Hotonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Hooking computer to the 46 and surround sound and consuming As many Hot dogs as I wish, Should have at least 5 of us watching the games.

portugalslegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

What channel is it on

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-03-2012
4 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0py Ninja View Post
Gana buy a cr@p ton of snacks and drinks and maybe hook up my PC to my My family TV and watch it on the big screen. Going to be a really exiting weekend. I never usually watch any sport events besides the super bowl so this will gimme a chance to know what that feels like
That's awesome man. When I originally started at Riot I made the cross country drive from Pennsylvania with my dad. It happened to be during the qualifiers for the Season One championship. I remember hooking my laptop up to the hotel tv somewhere in the middle of no-where just to watch the games and teach my dad all about LoL. It was amazing how quickly he got into it after I explained the basics.

Ispira

10-03-2012

Watching as soon as i get home

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-03-2012
5 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Draconus View Post
I'm going to work where I will program most of the day at a computer. Temptation will be high.
No worries man, there will be vods. Just means you'll have to have a crazy LoL filled Saturday to make up for it!

Gladius Altra

10-03-2012

On my 6 hour break between classes im gonna kick it in the lounge and enjoy. While eating pizza ofc. Dont know where the pizza is coming from though,.....

Man Mode

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
That's awesome man. When I originally started at Riot I made the cross country drive from Pennsylvania with my dad. It happened to be during the qualifiers for the Season One championship. I remember hooking my laptop up to the hotel tv somewhere in the middle of no-where just to watch the games and teach my dad all about LoL. It was amazing how quickly he got into it after I explained the basics.
offtopic
Where from in PA? I live in PA.

Arctic Bro

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
No worries man, there will be vods. Just means you'll have to have a crazy LoL filled Saturday to make up for it!
Where do I get these Vods?

UXLZ

10-03-2012

Not really caring. I've been gone for a few months so I have no clue what's going on, hell, while I recognise the team names I don't even have a clue who's playing for WHICH team. Too late to start getting into it now. =(