Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Wheel Drive

10-03-2012

RIOT TAKE MY MONEY!

Wait, I already got TF TANGO SKIN, THIS IS AWESOME!

Funny how I was actually thinking that they need to rework all the old odd looking champs.

Please taric and sion next, those HUGE feet just look retarded.

kiwisaurus

10-03-2012

Gangnam style

Rageleader

10-03-2012

Quote:
Riot Games Art Team,

Allow me to start by saying that I am a huge fan of League of legends. I have been playing for a long time and plan to continue playing for a long time to come. It is one of the greatest games I have ever played and have always supported the company and the League of Legends community. My username is rageleader, and I have one simple request. Please, Can Twisted Fate get some art love soon. He is one of my all time favorite champs if not my number one, and I HATE his default skin. Though I understand he has been around a long time just as long as Soraka and Gangplank have, which moth have had new Default skins updated along with lore updates. Twisted Fate does have updated and rather amazing looking display artwork so why not do the same for his model? I feel as though he is a champ worthy and deserving of such an honor. His play style is deadly and deceptive and that is one thing that I love about playing him, is that you never know what he could do next, everything is a gamble. Which is why I write to you now, as a gamble to honor twisted fate in teh only way I know how. I hope you consider my request in the near future and I look forward to playing many more games as Twisted Fate leading the Middle lane to glory.

Thank you,
Warm Regards

rageleader

P.S. Ever consider a DR.Rath Champ!? I know I am pushing it but, he is a very predominant part of the Twisted Fate story arc. Thanks!
So I wrote this email to Riot about two weeks ago maybe less. Asking for this EXACTLY. What do you know, my dreams have actually come true and man does it feel good. My roommates have yet to hear the end of it, I just keep shouting for joy and walking around the apartment waiting for one of them to check it out. haha

Thanks a million. You guys make an amazing game and I am humbled , proud, and so very grateful of all the work you folks put into making this the best game out there. Thanks.

MrGareBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Was really hoping they would do an upgrade on him sooner or later. After I saw the Soraka upgrade. I think Riot should take a look at Sion next. He needs some love in art and maybe more deadish like.

WolfHowl

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zess View Post
RIOT TAKE MY MONEY!

Wait, I already got TF TANGO SKIN, THIS IS AWESOME!

Funny how I was actually thinking that they need to rework all the old odd looking champs.

Please taric and sion next, those HUGE feet just look retarded.
Repost:
Nidalee next please

WolfHowl

10-03-2012

I was upvoted 20 times for asking Riot to redo Nidalee next?

Still Riot nice work, can't wait to see the feisty feline redone

topgunLT1

10-03-2012

omg y riot y u made him op op op oppan gangnam style ^.^

SaintSummoner

10-03-2012

I'm going to play tf a lot more now! Just because they made in do gangnam style XD

BlacklronTarkus

10-03-2012

Are you going to re-release his legendary? I traded it in because you guys had said nothing of remaking him after about a year or so of the tf thread...

Kiddalee

10-03-2012

He can eat my sandwich any day.