Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn snickered. Rarely did any of the champions she asked that question know what she was talking about, and it usually bothered her to have to explain it. After all, a joke that isn't well-received is no joke at all. But with Lulu? It was unintentionally hilarious.

"No hon. It means..." Evelynn whispered the punch line into Lulu's pointy ear.
...huh??? WHAT kind of a PERSON grows HAIR down THERE??? the only PLACE where i GROW it is ON THE Top of MY HEAD!!!! didnt I TELL you this BEFORE?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
...huh??? WHAT kind of a PERSON grows HAIR down THERE??? the only PLACE where i GROW it is ON THE Top of MY HEAD!!!! didnt I TELL you this BEFORE?
"Heh, yeah, but I really like talking about it."

Evelynn hooked a finger up under the hem of Lulu's blouse and lifted it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Heh, yeah, but I really like talking about it."

Evelynn hooked a finger up under the hem of Lulu's blouse and lifted it up.
*Lulu looks down with Evelynn*

SEE!? noooo HAIR down THERE at ALL!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Brolaf, who nobody noticed was in the room, simply stares.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

10-02-2012

((im a 16 yr old innocient boy (not innocient) who doesn't understand Eve's punchline about carpets and drapes...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((im a 16 yr old innocient boy (not innocient) who doesn't understand Eve's punchline about carpets and drapes...))
((Your not alone))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf, who nobody noticed was in the room, simply stares.

*Lulu turns towards Brolaf with an annoyed look*


were YOU gonna ASK ME something BRO??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

Senior Member

10-03-2012

(I think that curtain and drapes comment is a bit inappropriate for the boards Eve, I am just saying.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

Senior Member

10-03-2012

((please, is eve, she does what she wants any ways))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Brolaf still stares.

"Umm...Yeah, can I borrow Pix-Bro really quick?"