Vote to kick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentSauce

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffmeisterZ View Post
Abuse possibility one: With low enough of a punishment that full ranked teams could use it as a lesser penalized dodge. Solution? Disable votekick in fully stacked teams. There should be no reason to kick if youre a 5 man premade. You should know full well that that dude is a tool BEFORE you start playing with him like that.

Abuse possibility two: In normal draft 4 players gang up and just keep kicking people for... Who knows... People are dumb. Disable this feature in normal draft.

Abuse possibility three: 2 man duos go around kicking games repeatedly. Solution? 3 is more than 2. 2 guys start spazzing out demanding someone be kicked, at least the other 3 should be smart enough to weigh in properly.

Abuse possibility four, and this is the only one I really see as being troublesome: Someone picks a champ that people dont like and they instakick him. A friend of mine likes playing Heimer with promote. They took Morde mid, which this setup completely DESTROYS Morde so my friend gladly took his favorite champ and spells. Our team started complaining pretty bad that he would make such a pick in a ranked game. In this situation he may get kicked by a team having a rage fit over his choice. Solution? Sadly this doesn't have one other than smart or understanding teams. We managed to tell them he knew what he was doing and we won that game fairly easily and they apologized for their earlier lack of faith. Sometimes you just will not get teams like this, though, but I pose the question of why would you want to play with them anyway if they are too stubborn to listen? Bodes poorly for teamwork if they're already that upset before the game even starts.

Both sides weighed? At the very LEAST it's worth a test run. It's not like the current system isn't easily abused. Don't like the team comp? Grab Ashe with smite and clairvoyance, demand that you are jungling and going AP tank, and it's risky, but you're so freaking stoned right now and you play better high. Congratulations, you just wasted a half hour of someones time and are free to immediately go do it again.
PLEASE READ THE OP YOU IDIOT!
This system will only work in ranked because the max amount of players that can que together is 2, and it requires 4 to kick some one. As I do recall 4>2 so please read the OP before writing your disrotation on a forum post you didnt fully understand.

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

I honestly just dont trust people's judgement about who is a troll or not. This system would allow people to enforce their own...often incorrect...subjective judgements about what is a bad player/champion.etc.

SilentSauce

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
I honestly just dont trust people's judgement about who is a troll or not. This system would allow people to enforce their own...often incorrect...subjective judgements about what is a bad player/champion.etc.
If they dont know its a troll by just telling... then well they dont seem to mind oblivously. Use your brain

zJenTage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Not the greatest idea because, a team could easily vote to kick someone out because they have a bad team comp, and that person who got kicked out would have to suffer waiting to get into game.. your idea needs a bit more revamping

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaseinWasHere View Post
The reason I do not like this idea is what if you are with a group of trolls who kick you from a game for fun. What then, kicked and suspended by trolls. To me this abuse is worse than playing a game with trolls. You would need some preventive measures so that does not happen for this to work.
I understand what you're saying but your odds of getting a FULL team of trolls (in RANKED, I mean) are 3/5, considering if you're a troll (which in probably isn't the case if you're on this thread agreeing with this idea)+ a duo queue team of trolls so making the odds more like 2/5. Ranked games are totally different from regs where no one cares about trolls as much (because there isn't anything to lose).

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSauce View Post
If they dont know its a troll by just telling... then well they dont seem to mind oblivously. Use your brain
you dont understand...I see how people think in this game...lots of people would vote to kick someone just for picking heimerdinger, for example...assumign its a 'clearly inferior' champ...SO if you are someone who enjoys playing heimerdinger and are good with them, you are goign to have to deal with a lot of unjustified kicks.

SilentSauce

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
you dont understand...I see how people think in this game...lots of people would vote to kick someone just for picking heimerdinger, for example...assumign its a 'clearly inferior' champ...SO if you are someone who enjoys playing heimerdinger and are good with them, you are goign to have to deal with a lot of unjustified kicks.
If this is the case, try to persuade your teammates with proof (I.E Lol king) instead of saying,"IM GOOD AT HIMER IM ENTITLED TO PLAY HIM!"

t0ad5

10-03-2012

Anything involving not having to put up with a lost game, or not having to wait 30 mins for a new one would be a great improvement to the game.

SSj Heimerdinger

10-03-2012

I've had to dodge from two duo trolls, felt bad man.