Advice for players trying to get gold or plat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelMyJohnson

09-30-2012

Hey guys I've been helping a lot of my friends rank up from 0-1650 and running into a lot of teams doing the same thing.

I keep seeing all ad champs picked in the opposing teams comp.

This is a huge flaw and even if you have been successful with running a triple ad composition I guarantee that ninja tabi + frozen heart will shut you down eventually.

So please...stop going triple ad comps - double ad is fine but make sure you have some kind of ap.

Thanks,

Good luck to silver / gold / plat : )

Heffer Wolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Thats why I like to use Singed/Mao, you get the AP with some CC to boot

PurpleURP

10-03-2012

tripple ad works if they get ahead early game and keep pressure on the lanes
all three cant be attack speed based though, or a frozen heart really will shut you down, need a garen wukong darius type that does majority damage not from auto attacks
then the others get attack speed ap items like bloodrazors and wits end
but this kind of comp has to be well practiced and relies really heavily on solid early game
also must ban malphite nunu and gragas for their attackspeed reductions
in short its not really worth it, but it can be done and it can own

?nstinct

10-03-2012

smoke didn't you buy your platinum ELO? My friend sold it to you, on top of that i saw you sold your other account for like 100$,

don't listen to this noob please. I'm not trolling , I'm just someone who has been playing since the beginning long enough to know who is really skilled or not.

Oh and Smoke, stop using lolnotes to cheat wont get your elo higher

Krumpinator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

^ Ignore him smoke, he is just sad he lost his account to a hacker.

Anyways on topic, i would not suggest running any kind of AD carry whatsoever without a bruiser or support champ backing you up.

Also smoke, i run triple AD all the time in 1700+ and I Don't really lose much, just make sure you ban right champs, have jungle control and cs advantage as well as team fighting.

Wits end and Last whisper are great items to get if they stack armor.

FeelMyJohnson

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?nstinct View Post
smoke didn't you buy your platinum ELO? My friend sold it to you, on top of that i saw you sold your other account for like 100$,

don't listen to this noob please. I'm not trolling , I'm just someone who has been playing since the beginning long enough to know who is really skilled or not.

Oh and Smoke, stop using lolnotes to cheat wont get your elo higher
I bought my platinum? My 25-4 solo que? Lol I duo qued with Livingston/Darypr and I only played leblanc / morganna haha go try to find a booster who can get 25-4 w/ just those 2 champions bro.

I did sell one of my other accounts and it was for $200 not $100. Oh excuse me i didn't sell it...I umm...handed it over to a friend and uh...he gave me money for my ..birthday.

If you don't think I'm any good that's fine lol but don't make stupid accusations lmfao.

ALSO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ASHNOTES WAS TILL I ALREADY HIT 1897 W/ TEAM ZZZZZZZZZZ

^ also would never use such a thing....fear of getting banned - i'm too scared to even use custom skins x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWinterr View Post
^ Ignore him smoke, he is just sad he lost his account to a hacker.

Anyways on topic, i would not suggest running any kind of AD carry whatsoever without a bruiser or support champ backing you up.

Also smoke, i run triple AD all the time in 1700+ and I Don't really lose much, just make sure you ban right champs, have jungle control and cs advantage as well as team fighting.

Wits end and Last whisper are great items to get if they stack armor.
When was the last time you went 1700+ o.o

Noooooooooooo I disagree - I think you will lose with triple ad versus a good team unless your like just really good and can outplay them I guess ha : P

If you have jungle control + cs advantage + better team fighting it doesn't matter what comp you have that just means your better then they are.

I'm not saying we haven't ran triple ad before but I feel like versus anyone good it just gets shutdown eventually by armor stacking..

Krumpinator

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokexAP View Post
I bought my platinum? My 25-4 solo que? Lol I duo qued with Livingston/Darypr and I only played leblanc / morganna haha go try to find a booster who can get 25-4 w/ just those 2 champions bro.

I did sell one of my other accounts and it was for $200 not $100. Oh excuse me i didn't sell it...I umm...handed it over to a friend and uh...he gave me money for my ..birthday.

If you don't think I'm any good that's fine lol but don't make stupid accusations lmfao.

ALSO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ASHNOTES WAS TILL I ALREADY HIT 1897 W/ TEAM ZZZZZZZZZZ

^ also would never use such a thing....fear of getting banned - i'm too scared to even use custom skins x.x

When was the last time you went 1700+ o.o

Noooooooooooo I disagree - I think you will lose with triple ad versus a good team unless your like just really good and can outplay them I guess ha : P

If you have jungle control + cs advantage + better team fighting it doesn't matter what comp you have that just means your better then they are.

I'm not saying we haven't ran triple ad before but I feel like versus anyone good it just gets shutdown eventually by armor stacking..
Since when have you been such a jerk.. anyway thats why i mentioned Wits end + LW help.

Its pretty much game over though once they build FH and omens.

Boo

10-03-2012

SmokexAPMS

FearAzrael

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWinterr View Post
Since when have you been such a jerk.. anyway thats why i mentioned Wits end + LW help.

Its pretty much game over though once they build FH and omens.
Why does disagreeing mean he's a jerk >.<

Axil

10-03-2012

you cant tell me what to do!
downvoted