Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well yes. Surely a handsome young man such as yourself isn't in here just to buy new clothes. You're trying to impress someone, right?"
"Well there is someone, but I don't think clothes would impress them."

Paltala

10-03-2012

((Must resist making a joke at Lulu's expense))

Archoness Syndra

10-03-2012

"Take as long as you need, I suppose," Syndra stated simply, standing up to allow Evelynn to begin her work. It was a bit unusual, but then, almost everything now was unusual to her. She had done little other than plot in her citadel; even the recent taking of guests and questions was somewhat new to her. But she was making progress, that much could not be doubted. At least, she hoped it could not be doubted. Best to try building upon what foundations she had already laid while Evelynn was working. "So, how are...things?"

Heil Teemo

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
meh, I WOULD like the TRADITIONAL collar PLEAAAASE!!! i WANT to use this FOR formal EVENTS anyways. and BESIDES, i think PEOPLE notice MY PERSONALITY over my ASSETS normally, which IS A RARITY among FEMALES.
"Traditional... collar..." She wrote out loud. "Oh, I think noticing all of the above is preferable. One day you'll have to let me make you some bedroom wear. Show off the goods for whatever lucky yordle you're courting, hm?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
"Well there is someone, but I don't think clothes would impress them."
"Nonsense. Clothes impress everyone." Evelynn began taking his measurements, annotating each on her notepad. "Personality is nice too, but a woman will always notice what you're wearing before you speak."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
"Take as long as you need, I suppose," Syndra stated simply, standing up to allow Evelynn to begin her work. It was a bit unusual, but then, almost everything now was unusual to her. She had done little other than plot in her citadel; even the recent taking of guests and questions was somewhat new to her. But she was making progress, that much could not be doubted. At least, she hoped it could not be doubted. Best to try building upon what foundations she had already laid while Evelynn was working. "So, how are...things?"
"Things are grand," she said with a pleasant smile. "I have my health, my wealth, and a few people who don't entirely hate me. Quite a change, if I do say so." Evelynn, having finished with Syndra's hip and waist measurements, moved toward her bust. What was normally a quick, simple process turned into a multi-attempt ordeal. "Huh." Evelynn looked at her measuring tape, as if disbelieving what it said.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
"Nonsense. Clothes impress everyone." Evelynn began taking his measurements, annotating each on her notepad. "Personality is nice too, but a woman will always notice what you're wearing before you speak."
"I guess, but she is a noxian. I think battle prowess would more impress then any outfit."

SuperMan Pix

10-03-2012

Quote:
"Traditional... collar..." She wrote out loud. "Oh, I think noticing all of the above is preferable. One day you'll have to let me make you some bedroom wear. Show off the goods for whatever lucky yordle you're courting, hm?"
yea...THAT sounds like a GREAT idea!! i'll do THAT later!!

Trynd The King

10-03-2012

Quote:
"You're a king. I'm surprised you don't already." Evelynn chuckled and marked his right sleeve cuff with a few needles, mentally marking where she'd have to taper it.
I may be a king but anything fancy that I wear was given to me by Ashe. Tryndamere signals at his barbarian clothes. That is what I wear most of the time. I can move more freely with those clothes, but this tuxedo feels like its moves with my body. The king attire are form some of Ashe ancestors.

-King Tryndamere

Archoness Syndra

10-03-2012

It was nice, certainly, to exchange conversation with the Widowmaker. Though it was just simple small-talk, it did the atmosphere around the room some good in the end. From the sounds of things, this business was a worthy place to sink some time, or get to know others. It was only after a time that the sudden silence fell upon Syndra's ears. As far as she gathered before, Evelynn was not one who was apt to fall silent without reason. "Is...anything the matter?" Syndra asked after the silence persisted a bit longer.

Heil Teemo

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
"I guess, but she is a noxian. I think battle prowess would more impress then any outfit."
"Ha! You clearly don't know how vain the average Noxian is. Looking good in battle is as important as winning the battle. If you want to impress your lady friend, you'll need to do both."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
yea...THAT sounds like a GREAT idea!! i'll do THAT later!!
"Wonderful. I don't, ah, have anything like you described in stock, so I'll have to hand craft it. Shouldn't take more than a week." Evelynn left the changing area and headed for the register. "I'll write you up a receipt. Come back this time next week and your order will be ready."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
I may be a king but anything fancy that I wear was given to me by Ashe. Tryndamere signals at his barbarian clothes. That is what I wear most of the time. I can move more freely with those clothes, but this tuxedo feels like its moves with my body. The king attire are form some of Ashe ancestors.

-King Tryndamere
Evelynn looked shocked. "No king of mine will be wearing the dusty old finery's of dead royalty! Tryndamere, I will make you shine!" Evelynn finished her work and stood back to admire the now smartly dress barbarian king. "Clothing-wise anyway. A good shave and a haircut wouldn't hurt either, y'know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
It was nice, certainly, to exchange conversation with the Widowmaker. Though it was just simple small-talk, it did the atmosphere around the room some good in the end. From the sounds of things, this business was a worthy place to sink some time, or get to know others. It was only after a time that the sudden silence fell upon Syndra's ears. As far as she gathered before, Evelynn was not one who was apt to fall silent without reason. "Is...anything the matter?" Syndra asked after the silence persisted a bit longer.
After checking the measurement for the fourth time, Evelynn accepted that it wasn't a hoax and that either Syndra was abnormally busty or her top was lying. Push-up bras weren't unheard of, but this seemed unusual. "Well, either you're a 34 DD or I'm going blind."

((That's just an approximation based on her art. Maybe she wraps them. Up to you. :P ))

Archoness Syndra

10-03-2012

((Blargh, sorry. Internet issues going on here on campus, like shockwaves of vile sluggishness. This is being written after 4 system restarts.))

Perhaps seclusion had been a bad idea, as Evelynn's fashionista phrasing simply sailed over Syndra's head. There wasn't much that could be said about the comment but, it was as a flip of the coin as to how to respond. "Erm...thank you, I suppose. Will you be needing to take any further measurements?"