South American?non- english speakers should not be able to play on NA servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

How about we show some love and instead ask for some sort of translation software to be implemented in game...?

Friesguy

10-03-2012

You people do realize the EU servers have much larger language barriers since there are so many different languages there right? Yet, they somehow make it work.

Naween

10-03-2012

agree 100% on the topic

they should go onto other servers, not trying to be rude, but when playing ranked and not being able to communicate with your team, it really hurts.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-03-2012

Preferred language selection option PLEASE. This helps weed out most of the problems if you have a little flag that says 'This guy prefers Spanish, I shall put them with other people who selected the same option'

Sure it's segregation and it sucks and it's nice to play with a more diverse crowd but... If you ONLY speak Spanish or Chinese or something, I'm sure you'd be much happier not having a bunch of people who speak the same language as well. Sure we can TRY to communicate in pings but, other times it's nice to be able to come gank and say 'Push tower I will dive GO' or 'Do you want Aegis or Zekes?' and have people know what you're talking about.

t0ad5

10-03-2012

Communication wins games. However, we do have pings.
That being said, I'd support SA having their own servers because, frankly, br too stronk for other team (too often, zzzz, smarter to dodge these guys in ranked). Insert "hue" or something here?

Lack of communication loses games.

t0ad5

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by friesguy View Post
You people do realize the EU servers have much larger language barriers since there are so many different languages there right? Yet, they somehow make it work.
As a result EU servers have a much larger pool of people who know many different languages, right? So, it isnt as bad.

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

this post is not necessarily discrimination. The person might simply not like the inherent disadvantage of being unable to communicate....But if you didnt mean to say that south american people are bad, you should probably include that.
I personally dont care...i usually dont need to communicate i jsut kinda read the minimap and figure out the rest from there.
i usually do jsut fine with the brazilian players...unless they are having an attitude cause that makes me want to lose the game. But they probably have an attitude because they are used to being treated poorly themselves. Whatever.

AcidInYourWounds

10-03-2012

OP is retarded.

Move on, nothing new to see here.

I Love Slurpees

10-03-2012

Never won a game with spanish-only speakers. Koreans get their own server do it for the people that dont want to at least do the courtesy of speaking poor english in a US server

Snake XT

10-03-2012

Pings don't actually help either because so far from the games I've played and have come across some people who speak in a different language, they abuse it. Also they're much more hot headed when they're not doing so well in lane, the funny thing is the verbal abuse is in English.