Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhyYouTrollMeee

10-02-2012

Are you going to nerf yourself after the world championships or are you still making too much money from the pulsefire skin for that to be an option?

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWhale View Post

?

I Am Tolan

10-02-2012

Hey, Ez thanks for keeping it Real in this thread!

first i want to ask, can you give some info on the new S3 itemization that everyone has been notoriously running a muck around town...

CommanderShepard

10-02-2012

We need to know, as always- What is the current state of Tempus?

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Ezreal I love kha'zix as a champion. Lots of fun. But while playing him I always tell myself, I wish he had a passive that he could move over terrain (climb walls/over trees) I wanted to know what your thought for that would be on a future champion?

While it sounds OP there are a few easy ways to counter it (if taken damage, or used a ability in X seconds) kind of thing.

Myke

10-03-2012

Drats, foiled again!

Riot dodge percentage at 100.

Froghl

10-03-2012

hi EZ,
I was thinking on the water mage concept for a long time... i design a champ only his art (still work on it... im learning PS)... instead of be mana dependent he can absorb water and stack it to use it to cast spell... just and idea.... What do u think?

P3PSl

10-03-2012

Hello Ezreal!

Firstly, I would like to say Thanks for answering all these questions!

Okay, I'm a Yordle sorta guy :3 and just 2 questions.

1; Will there be another Yordle Jungler in the next year?
2; Will there ever be a Bandle city map? If so, can I make a suggestion that Yordles only can play this map.

Thanks for reading!

BrosukeAwesomura

10-03-2012

hey Ezreal, i was wondering!

with the scale of riot games, does league of legends has creative guidelines when it comes to champions? like a lsit or facts to what makes a demacians or Noxians and such when designing them?

for example: most demacians champions have

-silver armors
-golden accents to it
-Blue cloth
-and most have shoulder pads like armor

is it something that you do when designing these days? I'm a indie art designer myself and i was wondering if you guys were using that technique.

Zeyphrus

10-03-2012

Ezreal - I wish I had better examples than I do. What about a champion that has an ultimate that acts like Susanoo from Naruto (more specifically, the game, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2) or Komamura's Bankai from Bleach?

Video reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...jyzWeeA#t=200s