I love the new honor system.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBurgermeister View Post
Hi - I'm the UX Designer working on Honor.

Your post really made me smile. That's awesome to hear!
VonBurgermeister, serious question for you.

Should I mix the seasoning for my burgers in with the groundbeef before grilling or is it sufficient to season both sides and then fry 'um up?

Huh? Oh, and that Honor thing made my games much more enjoyable and all that stuff and you should feel really proud of your work yadda yadda yadda...

dikachu

10-03-2012

The best thing since Honor came out hasn't been people being overly nice, its people just keeping their mouth shut. People make mistakes in leagues like all things, its nice not to have 4 people rage any time 1 person derps it up. Everyone keeps their mouth shut and moves on. Games actually feel more competitive now because the mental attitude of the team doesn't take a complete dive whenever you're down.

Leblonjames

10-03-2012

When someone gets reported, do they lose honor ?

VonBurgermeister

UX Designer

10-03-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Should I mix the seasoning for my burgers in with the groundbeef before grilling or is it sufficient to season both sides and then fry 'um up?
Hmmm... there are several schools of thought on that. Some people prefer to season both sides first; some season one side, then flip and season the other; but I tend to lean towards mixing the seasoning in with the meat and then putting it on the grill.

No matter what you don't want to over season or you'll lose the natural taste of the groundbeef instead of enhancing it

Arthandir

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
VonBurgermeister, serious question for you.

Huh? Oh, and that Honor thing made my games much more enjoyable and all that stuff and you should feel really proud of your work yadda yadda yadda...

Only season with salt before grilling/frying unless you work it into the ground meat, most other seasonings including paprika/pepper ect get burned by too much heat.
If you want to season only from the sides like you would do with, say, a steak, you salt it before grilling and then add the other seasonings later.

OlmStranger

10-03-2012

I really do not understand Honor... I just lost a pretty brutal game and was given "honorable opponent" honor by two of the other team.

...I mean, I guess we didn't rage or QQ at them, so that is something. It was more the other team typing in caps "HONOR FOR EVERYBODY" afterwards... I just... what?

Symonia

10-03-2012

Rather than stupid things like skin rewards, (oh exploitable!) summoner icons, forum badges, rune pages...
Things that are nice to have, but aren't really worth cheating the system for?

Baneson

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBurgermeister View Post
Hmmm... there are several schools of thought on that. Some people prefer to season both sides first; some season one side, then flip and season the other; but I tend to lean towards mixing the seasoning in with the meat and then putting it on the grill.

No matter what you don't want to over season or you'll lose the natural taste of the groundbeef instead of enhancing it
You are Scholar and a Gentleman.

Truly the Meister of Burgers.

Bendak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

People have been going out of their way to be nice in nearly all of my games.

I have seen more smile emoticons in-game in the last week than I have in the entire year before that.

Roflwagon

10-03-2012

scumbag riot ignores the hundreds of threads about how kiss ass (and annoying) the honor system is and then responds to the one kiss ass thread about the honor system. ggwp

1234567 ... 9