Eclipse Diana [Skin Idea]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephtis

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Bump for epic skin justice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erizo Schultz View Post
We need this skin.
Dark Valkyrie bombed, and this would make up for it so much.
honestly I loved Dark Valkyrie until they did that weird change on her. >.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codyattakid

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3cr0fear View Post
Look at this. Just look at it. It needs to happen.
http://gisalmeida.deviantart.com/art...iana-329442346
Riot pls.
did you do the splash or did you find this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordaeth

Senior Member

10-03-2012

yess


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echolalia

Junior Member

10-03-2012

Too much win for RIOT to handle! Prove me wrong and make this skin official!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thtomb

Junior Member

10-03-2012

Seriously, I would buy this skin if it were available right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevan Superb´tch

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyattakid View Post
did you do the splash or did you find this?
I should have clarified this. I didn't do the splash art, I just found it. The person who made it told me to make a thread, cause she didn't have an account here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codyattakid

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3cr0fear View Post
I should have clarified this. I didn't do the splash art, I just found it. The person who made it told me to make a thread, cause she didn't have an account here.
well she did quite an amazing job. i was just wondering because i have a champion i made and ive spent way too much time making a realistic concept that putting it up without splash would be pointless lol so im hoping i can find someone someday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevan Superb´tch

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyattakid View Post
well she did quite an amazing job. i was just wondering because i have a champion i made and ive spent way too much time making a realistic concept that putting it up without splash would be pointless lol so im hoping i can find someone someday.
Well, I don't know if she accepts requests, but you could always talk to her if you have a DA.
http://gisalmeida.deviantart.com/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotManton

Associate Concept Artist

10-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

IronStylus is gonna poop his pants.