Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Can we trade in the honor points for skins or champs or rp? whats the reward for having honor points?

GinIyoku

10-02-2012

Yes, i have a issue with this system ... it only lets you do it at one point, end of game ... but what if the game crashes or you plain forget, missing that chase to honor someone that did need it... why can't i go into recently played... on their profile and click what i wanted to ... ... cause honestly to foes you can't do it to them unless you friend them .. some don't want to add friends like that in mass or randomly (friends list should be more made of your friends anyway)... but it should allow me to do it at more points ... cause my game crashed tho i remembered their name i cant honor them even tho i wanted to ... also why is it for foes you don't have the friendly honor on them ? cause some are more friendly or is it auto assumed that they are friendly foes with honorable foe thing that they are friendly ?

Eat Orange Be K

10-02-2012

This is what I don't get: (admittedly, I haven't played premade) if premade vs randoms have different "weight", how is this possible? As it stands, I've only ever seen Honor increment 1 point at a time. Does this mean that Premades count less than one?

AlexDnD2

10-02-2012

This will do far more to help the community then randomly banning people who use the report function. I've already seen an improvement in ranked games... and TBH I'm very surprised by this but good job Lyte.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-02-2012
44 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pikmin View Post
Lyte, I found a minor bug. Sometimes honour notifications (Saying that you received honour) will appear immediately after you play a game, but sometimes you will have to exit the client and log back in to receive the notification. Just thought I would point this out. Nothing game-breaking, but it doesn't seem to be an intended feature.
This isn't really a bug--sometimes, players will sit in the lobby for awhile then give you the Honor. If you leave the lobby before them, then they Honor you a few minutes later... your notifications will be queued up to the next great opportunity. For you, it probably was after re-login ;p

Lyte

10-02-2012
45 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
LOL. Best of intentions always back fires heh.
This is why we spent so much time with very sophisticated monitoring and anti-cheating features in Honor.

Ghan04

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMob View Post
Can we trade in the honor points for skins or champs or rp? whats the reward for having honor points?
Currently there is no tangible reward for receiving Honor, however this has not been ruled out for future phases of the initiative.

Drunut

10-02-2012

Honor does take the sting out of defeats if you really did well despite everything.

ChocolateBubbles

10-02-2012

Is that...Teemo as 'friendly'

*stern voice* Sir. ಠ_ಠ

Lyte

10-03-2012
46 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateBubbles View Post
Is that...Teemo as 'friendly'

*stern voice* Sir. ಠ_ಠ
Looks like a Yordle?