More Season 2 World Finals Tickets On Sale NOW!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Walking Dead

10-02-2012

I purchased my ticket on 9/21/12, got a notification on 9/26/12 that they shipped it, but today 10/02/12, I still have not receive my ticket. My friend bought his tickets the same day and he already got it last Saturday. I feel like my ticket is lost. Who do I contact for this?

This is for the playoffs btw.

Kevíñ

10-02-2012

Are tickets being sold at the door? Or are only scalpers going to sell at door... =/

SoulSeven

10-02-2012

nooooo, i miss it again, pls give me a ticket i was in schoool. =(

nanana kas

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSeven View Post
nooooo, i miss it again, pls give me a ticket i was in schoool. =(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/League-Legen...71065327441%26

ebay has a lot of tickets on sale ^

SoulSeven

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanana kas View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/League-Legen...71065327441%26

ebay has a lot of tickets on sale ^
well ppl on ebay wil rip off i seem a ticket go up to 300 bucks x.x

BuuZa

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post
I bought tickets for Oct 6 but it told me that i would have to pick up the tickets.. Do you know where i would have to pick it up and when i can pick it up ?
Thank you

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Wow... uhm... I did not know that this tournament will be held at MY SCHOOL. The way I found out was that there was an advertisement for this tournament at a starbucks as to where my apartment is..... then I double-checked to confirm if this was true that it will be held at my school's basketball stadium and it was true... HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!

And the tickets are sold out.. yippeee, I could've just walked there...

Shadowfeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

I ordered my tickets on the 1 Oct and im not sure how im suppose to get them cause im not at my address where they would go im actually tdy at edwards afb ca. Also whats a Will Summoner Name

BuuZa

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfeast View Post
I ordered my tickets on the 1 Oct and im not sure how im suppose to get them cause im not at my address where they would go im actually tdy at edwards afb ca. Also whats a Will Summoner Name
I think you're suppose to pick it up at the Nokia Theater before the event starts, but I'm not sure. Can a Riot employee please confirm this?

Stexe

Adjudicator

10-05-2012

I have a ticket for sale if anyone is interested. I'm really looking to get the statue though, so I'd sell it for face value if you could mail me the statues. Add me in-game if you're interested.