Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAltairis

10-01-2012

Still waiting for Dragonblade Talon.

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An All Nighter View Post
Lol seriously, I'm not saying this sale is bad, but, for the past 1 1/2 months, there hasn't been one thing I found remotely buyable.
For me it's been all summer

Zeninth

10-01-2012

Another meh sale. Where is Hippalus to the rescue???

MaryBloodyMary

10-01-2012

Good sale, because even if you don't like the skins off the blacklist, that means that the blacklisted skins you like have a better chance of coming off sooner...and I thought the Vayne announcement was amusing, I liked the Clue thing.

PhantasmaWolf

10-01-2012

Ok so you put a Kog skin and a Kat skin on sale... and then next week you put Kog and Kat on sale? LOL

MistahMuffinTops

10-01-2012

finally kog'maw

MistahMuffinTops

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLOpaW View Post
Ok so you put a Kog skin and a Kat skin on sale... and then next week you put Kog and Kat on sale? LOL
LOL IKR?

riot... just... slightllyyy....SLIGHTLY...likes to troll

MaryBloodyMary

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguythatyou210 View Post
Yeah another bad sale. A 3150 champ really riot,log is all right, and graves is always free so why buy him. Sej sucks why get a skin for her, minutes has nunubot why buy a inferior skin, and Nautilus just got astronautilus so why would we get this skin. So 1 meh champ. *Clap clap clap*
Personally, I think Naut's on sale skin is superior to Astronautilus because it makes him look like a fancy Big Daddy as opposed to a boring ol' astronaut.

Bigpuddintatters

10-01-2012

probably Sej's better skin but the particles just ruin it, who wants to play a tribal amazonian on a war-painted pig with a mow-hawk! with ice particles?

Xesante

10-01-2012

Riot: "Why do they keep downvoting all of our sale threads? They obviously don't like them, but why not?.. Guess we'd better add a Sejuani skin again, that's what they want. Seriously."