New Drummer Joins Pentakill: Olaf, the Berserker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

10-01-2012

Pentakill group is finally complete. Only sad thing is that the group is lacking ranged AD, otherwise...

Top : Yorick
Jungle : Olaf
Mid : Karthus (Or Morde?)
Bot : Sona and Morde (Or Karthus?)

Could also be some wierds combo...Still, can't wait to face a full team of Pentakill members .

Chislayer Osiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Yorick top, Olaf jungle, Karth mid, Sona support, and...

Morde es numero uno Ranged AD carry hue hue hue hue hue

PDiddy

10-01-2012

I have penta kill karthus, quote to help form a penta kill team for a premade tonight.

RE Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

lame. riot is getting lazy.

scourgebacon

10-01-2012

We all know Draven is going to be their manager, and put his name on anything and everywere he can.

CranberrySauce

10-01-2012

We waited so long for this, this blows no drumstix god riot total let down and i mean that im not just trying ti be a troll i really hate it!!!

ßubbletèa

10-01-2012

cheers to band !

shalexade

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentakill Yorick View Post
I was trying to wake him up, but whenever I go near him the wolves start growling at me. Just give them the publicity shots and the press release and get them the #$% out of here. Im almost out of Bloody Mary mix, and this hangover isnt going to cure itself.
Dude, didn't Olaf fail his audition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentakill Yorick View Post
[*]This Olaf guy showed up completely smashed and keeps screaming about how hes a Berserker. Hes already broken six drum kits and drank a full case of beer, and I havent even hit record, yet. Thats totally brutal! Im going to make him play it again when he sobers up. For now, you can go get his stomach pumped for 487 RP.

Fat of the Land

10-01-2012

This is the best pentakill skin.

ForeverLaxx

10-01-2012

Guess this will let Sona become the AD Carry everyone tries to play her as in soloqueue, since everyone here is so hung up on how Pentakill "doesn't fit the meta".

And for the record, the Commando team is even worse at "fitting the meta" and the Crimson Elite already breaks the "meta" by even having Talon anywhere near it.