More Season 2 World Finals Tickets On Sale NOW!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post
There will not be assigned seating, per se. We want people to sit with their friends at the Playoffs.



Haha, it's more than that.
What if our friends are TSM members? Does that mean I can sit next to Regi while he is playing shouting words of encouragement in his ear? What if our friends are Riot employees? Does that mean we get to sit on stage?

Harumph!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotShantzilla

Associate eSports Manager

10-01-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinding Shadows View Post
If anyone from Riot or someone who has been to these events could reply, I'd be grateful:

Approx what time should people start to arrive to have enough time to park, enjoy the cool events, and still have enough time to find good seats in their section? (PST time of course. I was thinking around 4PM)
Do you mean for the World Playoffs or the World Finals?

For the World Playoffs, the event starts pretty early in the morning depending on which day you have tickets for. The start times can be found here:

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship

For the World Finals, doors open at 5:00pm pst, so showing up earlier than that would be recommended. 4 will probably be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
What if our friends are TSM members? Does that mean I can sit next to Regi while he is playing shouting words of encouragement in his ear? What if our friends are Riot employees? Does that mean we get to sit on stage?

Harumph!
You used the word "Harumph!". You are now my friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowlick

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Tsmtsmtsmtsmtsmtsm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sushi Hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinding Shadows View Post
If anyone from Riot or someone who has been to these events could reply, I'd be grateful:

Approx what time should people start to arrive to have enough time to park, enjoy the cool events, and still have enough time to find good seats in their section? (PST time of course. I was thinking around 4PM)
At IPL Face Off, I had the VIP ticket so it wasn't difficult to get good seats... but it seemed like other people were starting to file into the main stage about an hour or so before the matches started.

At PAX, my friends and I managed to get row 1-3 seating all three days by showing up about 2 to 2.5 hours before the start of the matches.

I hope that helps!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post
Do you mean for the World Playoffs or the World Finals?

For the World Playoffs, the event starts pretty early in the morning depending on which day you have tickets for. The start times can be found here:

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship

For the World Finals, doors open at 5:00pm pst, so showing up earlier than that would be recommended. 4 will probably be fine.
Hey Shantzilla, do you know that some or all of the World Finals tickets actually say 11am as the event time? I only learned it was actually later in the evening the other day from a friend who knows a couple folks within Riot. Any plans to make sure messaging gets out about that mistake?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotShantzilla

Associate eSports Manager

10-01-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Hey Shantzilla, do you know that some or all of the World Finals tickets actually say 11am as the event time? I only learned it was actually later in the evening the other day from a friend who knows a couple folks within Riot. Any plans to make sure messaging gets out about that mistake?
Unfortunately yes, that was a bad mistake. We've been messaging the correct time through various means, with more to come. Please spread the word as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTrumpet

Junior Member

10-01-2012

Thanks soooo much Riot Now I can visit my friends at USC and join them at this awesome event. I look forward to the SWAG and the merchandise!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x iTz Nova x

Junior Member

10-01-2012

Nice I already got my ticket glad to see others can go as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuuZa

Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post
Unfortunately yes, that was a bad mistake. We've been messaging the correct time through various means, with more to come. Please spread the word as well.
Hey Shantzilla, The League of Legends playoffs are still on sale am i correct?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minho

Junior Member

10-01-2012

When does the finals end?/ How long does it last?