More Season 2 World Finals Tickets On Sale NOW!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lucaudead

10-01-2012

lol

Graxarg

10-01-2012

i dont mind giving riot 37 bucks and i was expecting the 5 dollar order charge but come on, 3 dollars to print at home? why do i have to pay to do it myself? and what is this 8 dollars labeled simply "fees" on top of that? USC taking another piece of the action? eff that, i wouldnt give USC a dime much less 21 dollars (it's 8 dollars to pick up the tickets)

YamatoMaji

10-01-2012

I can't wait for ChampionShip Riven! TAKE MY MONEY RIOT! also it won't be on sale again because it'll go away after 3 days when its on stores.

EpikMagikarp

10-01-2012

Do the tickets have designated seats? I have friends I want to sit with

YamatoMaji

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpikMagikarp View Post
Do the tickets have designated seats? I have friends I want to sit with
I think you have to pay "Extra" to get a designated seats.

Playground Bully

10-01-2012

THANK YOU!

I've been waiting (and posting a ton) for these tickets!

LOL ... a bit sneaky sneaks to just post it without any warning! Thank God, I'm so devoted, I check this site multiple times a day

Thank you again, see you all there! Woot!

RiotShantzilla

Associate eSports Manager

10-01-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxysoxy View Post
Can someone please tell me if the League of Legends Playoffs at Nokia Plaza have assigned seatings? Or can we sit where ever we want?
There will not be assigned seating, per se. We want people to sit with their friends at the Playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezzNutts View Post
i wonder how many extra tickets. 20? maybe 30
Haha, it's more than that.

Blinding Shadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Guys, I just bought 2 tickets for my brother and I for the World Final on Oct 13. First, a big thank you to Riot for letting more tickets go on sale. Second of all, the tickets are for Galen Center. There is no specified section, only a GEN row (gen admission I'm assuming) and an ADM seat on both tickets (ADMission). So in turn, you can sit wherever you want.

TL;DR You can sit where you want.
source: Just bought 2 tickets for my brother and I.

BuuZa

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post
There will not be assigned seating, per se. We want people to sit with their friends at the Playoffs..
OMG Thank you so much for the reply. I am very relief because I bought 2 tickets when it first got on sale and i recently bought more tickets. Now knowing i am able to sit with my friends I am very excited!!

Thank you so much RIOT

Blinding Shadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

If anyone from Riot or someone who has been to these events could reply, I'd be grateful:

Approx what time should people start to arrive to have enough time to park, enjoy the cool events, and still have enough time to find good seats in their section? (PST time of course. I was thinking around 4PM)