Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NavyDragons

10-01-2012

any chance we can get the after game lobby added to the tribunal for cases such as honor trading as that is where it is most likely to show in chat

Deb

10-01-2012

I don't think any one knows about this feature yet besides forum goers Lyte.

Could you add an announcement to the lobby about this if it's not already there?

Cyal8erscrub

10-01-2012

to receive like small amounts of IP more at the end of the game like +15 like add in bonus honor IP

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-01-2012
4 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dckdstryr View Post
Got a teamwork honor point after last game... Is this even implemented yet? I don;t see an option to give people honor
You might have just missed the cut. This is now Live and you can Honor players at the end of your matches for games that started after we turned it Live.

Mansa TChalla

10-01-2012

I already got one, sweet!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-01-2012
5 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeSortOfDuck View Post
I don't think any one knows about this feature yet besides forum goers Lyte.

Could you add an announcement to the lobby about this if it's not already there?
We're working on this.

NavyDragons

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
It'd be nice if players with high Honor got something like +10% IP gains or something, or perhaps you could queue players with high Honor together so the nicer you are, the nicer teammates you get?

Thanks for implementing this. I love playing support because I make lots of friends, now I can score some Honor too
while ip would be nice i would much prefer the honorable players (or maybe even both)

Apollinarius

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
I love this update and hate it (lol). I think I usually fill these roles in games (not to be narcissistic), so I hope it doesn't make me look like one of those people "trying to get points by being nice and having good sportsmanship".

Other than that small paradox I think it is a great initiative to reduce the toxicity in the community!
Is someone who is nice and sportsmanlike in order to gain points any less pleasant to play with than someone who is nice and sportsmanlike regardless of points?

Even if points were a bribe, that doesn't change the fact that the resulting game is more pleasant for everyone.

I tried to be nice even before the honor system came out. I don't expect the system to change that For me, a big part of being nice was because I've found I win more games when I'm nice to my team than when I'm mean. In a way, the victory was a bribe. There is nothing wrong with that.

Shadenuro

10-01-2012

Was pleasantly surprised to see this, I didn't expect this to be released so quickly. Good work Riot, looking forward to it!

WindOfChaos

10-01-2012

Please try to prevent people getting multiple honors with their premade/ rlf friends since they will be majorly boosting their total in no time