Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"How barbaric," Ahri responded with a small pout. "You don't like liver, but you know what a fox tastes like?" Besides, she should have been somewhat offended - she wondered if she had retained her animal scent, but was instantly distracted when Fortune closed the distance yet again. "I don't know, really. It's been a while since someone has."

Ahri tilted her head a little closer, her lips almost brushing against the buxom red-head's. "Any suggestions?"
Sarah wanted to mention that she ate hot dogs, and fox was one of the better ingredients in those, but nah, that would spoil this wonderful mood.

"I don't know." Sarah cooed seductively. "But whatever it is, we should make it good. The boys are watching..."

Sarah leaned back slightly, and put her hand on Ahri's mouth. And she passionately smooched the other side.

Paltala

09-30-2012

Paltala, having somehow witnessed this, feels sensed and ducks down below the window ledge but leaves the camera running

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Eric saw this and jumped slightly hitting the box's top. He knew Miss Fortune would do something like this, but it was so sudden. He tried not to make anymore commotion. To anger them would be a painful death sentence indeed.

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah wanted to mention that she ate hot dogs, and fox was one of the better ingredients in those, but nah, that would spoil this wonderful mood.

"I don't know." Sarah cooed seductively. "But whatever it is, we should make it good. The boys are watching..."

Sarah leaned back slightly, and put her hand on Ahri's mouth. And she passionately smooched the other side.
Ahri sensed a disturbance in the air around her - clearly her past visitors hadn't quite left the premises. She didn't care much for them as Fortune began to speak once again, the implications rather clear.

"Mmph?" Ahri twitched, and could not help but smirk beneath the other's palm. It took all of her will to not burst out laughing. Even as Miss Fortune began to kiss herself, the vixen quickly grasped the female's wrist and pulled it aside to kiss her bottom lip briefly with a victorious 'hah!'

AsktheCardmaster

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ahri blinked as the object vanished, a small pout forming on her face before she quickly decided that bah, it wasn't worth her time in the first place. "Perhaps he's on his way now," she grinned, looking behind Twisted Fate and towards the door. "Then he got sidetracked." It would have been amazingly dramatic if this was the case but sadly, Ahri doubted it.

"Oh, you're too modest." She quipped, smiling.
Twisted Fate smiled and acutally thought about what Ahri had said, "Ya' know after that trick ya' pulled on Graves n' Ah...he might not come near ya' with a ten foot pole. He hast trust issues ya' might say."

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

"But will that stop me from going near him?" She tutted, "I highly doubt it. Unless he wants to put a bullet through my head, but I'm not too worried about that. His form with that weapon isn't very good." Ahri didn't really see the danger in butting Graves for a bit of attention, mostly to tease him now that Fate had let it slip that he didn't trust her.

Why wouldn't he?

Ask Fortune

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ahri sensed a disturbance in the air around her - clearly her past visitors hadn't quite left the premises. She didn't care much for them as Fortune began to speak once again, the implications rather clear.

"Mmph?" Ahri twitched, and could not help but smirk beneath the other's palm. It took all of her will to not burst out laughing. Even as Miss Fortune began to kiss herself, the vixen quickly grasped the female's wrist and pulled it aside to kiss her bottom lip briefly with a victorious 'hah!'
Sarah jolted a little in surprise, but quickly grinned, raising her brows at Ahri when she landed the kiss. This was getting good! Sarah licked her lips, amused. And she spoke loud enough for all the onlookers to hear.

"Wanna taste what I had to eat today?" She asked sultrily, smirking and struggling to keep her composure.

Paltala

09-30-2012

Paltala promptly had a nosebleed

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah jolted a little in surprise, but quickly grinned, raising her brows at Ahri when she landed the kiss. This was getting good! Sarah licked her lips, amused. And she spoke loud enough for all the onlookers to hear.

"Wanna taste what I had to eat today?" She asked sultrily, smirking and struggling to keep her composure.
She raised one of her own delicate eyebrows in response, the cheeky smirk continuing to dance on her face. Ahri knew Fortune didn't see that coming, though she had to give the woman some credit - she had recovered rather quickly.

"Hmm," Ahri pressed a finger against her own lips in thought. "I don't accept charity." A tail sneaked around and caught Fortune's waist within it's soft grasp, "Clarification. I never play for second best."

Ask Fortune

10-01-2012

Quote:
She raised one of her own delicate eyebrows in response, the cheeky smirk continuing to dance on her face. Ahri knew Fortune didn't see that coming, though she had to give the woman some credit - she had recovered rather quickly.

"Hmm," Ahri pressed a finger against her own lips in thought. "I don't accept charity." A tail sneaked around and caught Fortune's waist within it's soft grasp, "Clarification. I never play for second best."
Sarah raised a brow at Ahri's tail wrapping around her. She smirked wide, and placed her hands upon it, gently feeling the soft fur.

"That's good, glad you have such self respect." Sarah said. "But... oh dear, I've been captured. What happens now, mistress?" She winked.