My KZ build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2012

If i'm in champ select and we lack the kind of tanks that can peel enemies from me or CC long enough for me to work my mojo, then I just wont pick Kha'Zix. You -can- go a tanky build but you will deal such low damage that you're not really even work looking at. In some of those scenarios actually I found building more damage earlier is your best bet, as well as hanging back a bit more in teamfights until you can actually initiate with E, score your kill, and bounce out or onto the next enemy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/862193

This is from yesterday. This is what happens when your team has enough CC that you can be pretty reckless. I still derp a few times, hence 6 deaths. But ending the game as 19/6/7 with 4 caps/5 neutralizes. only 17 minutes long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

Senior Member

09-30-2012

So one auto after your Q is practically impossible... with a 30% attack speed boost no less...

Yeah that's a... great point...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
By repeatedly you mean once... and... you get the damage by using Q... you depress me.
What depresses me is that you're too stupid to think of the context I'd be referring to, which is getting the most out of Triforce by repeated proc consumption. Trying to rush Triforce from a Phage would definitely be a waste when you look at the portion of damage that comes from his Q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
@Goronok

So don't build any damage increasing items because the enemy might build armor? I said repeatedly that armor pen could be better depending on the exact conditions... and never even suggested that anyone not build armor pen.

It's not even competing with armor pen items... it's competing with Phage items...

Logically... I don't understand your argument at all.

Leave Batman out of this if you're just going to be silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
What depresses me is that you're too stupid to think of the context I'd be referring to, which is getting the most out of Triforce by repeated proc consumption. Trying to rush Triforce from a Phage would definitely be a waste when you look at the portion of damage that comes from his Q.
Just... don't speak... ever. You're... so depressing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
Just... don't speak... ever. You're... so depressing.
I'm sorry you have to resort to "go away" as an argument when it comes to talking mechanics. Maybe if you used actual math or proof instead of trying to Jedi hand wave your goddamn opinions every time it came to discussing a particular position I wouldn't be so prone to writing off everything you say as a lost cause.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
I'm sorry you have to resort to "go away" as an argument when it comes to talking mechanics. Maybe if you used actual math or proof instead of trying to Jedi hand wave your goddamn opinions every time it came to discussing a particular position I wouldn't be so prone to writing off everything you say as a lost cause.


If your plan is to embarrass yourself until I get so depressed that I give up on humanity and kill myself... you're well on your way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

09-30-2012

I would take one for the team if that were the case, but who would carry on your legacy of being hilariously obtuse?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackDAILO

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
So if your focus is on Q for your damage... why you'd skip TriForce in favor of... anything else, really... is a bit of a mystery to me. The attack speed and AP may not be ideal on it, but they're not completely wasted either, and even if they didn't exist it would still be a decent item, if not cost efficient... with them, it adds more total damage than any other item by *far*.
Q scales a maximum of 2.4 damage per bonus AD...

Really?