Annie with an ult cool down of < 60 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex the Artist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Just played against an Annie with, what she claimed, was a 60 second cooldown. She had it ready for every fight. Would push a turret with it. Then recall and defend their base with another ult. Every fight, she had one. However, she had NO cdr items at all. She had 2700+ HP, because she was taking no cool down items. Also, she has an inflated gold count. She had fewer kills/assists, as well as fewer minion kills than her teammates, yet had more gold.

Well, I think I was playing against a cheater. No CDR items, but less than 60 seconds on her ult. When I play Veigar, who's ult has a 90 second cool down at level 18, I have to take multiple CDR items to get my cool down in the 60 second range.

I know you can take runes to boost gold and CDR. But, by that much? Can you get 50% cdr in runes and masteries? Doesn't it max at 40%? What am I missing? I was told after the game to "l2p" and "qq" because she was just timing things right. Do I? Or, did I play against a cheater?

Mambazo

09-29-2012

You cannot cheat in LoL. All the calculations take place server-side so you would have to hack RIOT's servers and hack into your instance of the game and then hack the calculations in real time from there. Has never been done and VERY likely never will.

Alex the Artist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I've seen Youtube videos of people cheating. Instant refresh heals, etc. Unless they were "player run servers" they were playing on.

Ok, So no cheating was happening. How was this Annie getting her ult to refresh in 60 seconds? What runes/masteries could do this? I've looked, and I don't see anything close to 50% CDR. And based on what I've read, CDR is limited to 40%. I'm admitting that I don't know everything about everything, so I'm asking, how do you get Annie's ult down to 60 seconds?

The only thing I ask is that you don't tell me that I didn't see her ult being used in less than 60 second intervals. And that she didn't say in post game chat that her ult refresh was 60 seconds when we called her out on how often she had her ult.

If no one can show me how she got her ult down to 60 seconds, with NO CDR items, then I have to assume she was cheating. But if she wasn't, I would REALLY like to know how she did it!

Again, NO CRD items. She was basically a tank Annie rapid firing Tibbers everywhere.

Phobophobia

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Artist View Post
I've seen Youtube videos of people cheating. Instant refresh heals, etc. Unless they were "player run servers" they were playing on.

Ok, So no cheating was happening. How was this Annie getting her ult to refresh in 60 seconds? What runes/masteries could do this? I've looked, and I don't see anything close to 50% CDR. And based on what I've read, CDR is limited to 40%. I'm admitting that I don't know everything about everything, so I'm asking, how do you get Annie's ult down to 60 seconds?

The only thing I ask is that you don't tell me that I didn't see her ult being used in less than 60 second intervals. And that she didn't say in post game chat that her ult refresh was 60 seconds when we called her out on how often she had her ult.

If no one can show me how she got her ult down to 60 seconds, with NO CDR items, then I have to assume she was cheating. But if she wasn't, I would REALLY like to know how she did it!

Again, NO CRD items. She was basically a tank Annie rapid firing Tibbers everywhere.
Possibly blue buff or blue elixer

RickyDown

09-30-2012

I think I may be wrong on how much these things give CDR, but these are ways to get CDR without buyiny items

-Blue Buff 20% CDR
-Blue Elixer 10% CDR
- Runes 10% CDR
-9/0/21 Masteries 15% CDR
(The last thing on the Utility tree gives 10% CDR plus i think 5% CDR in the offense Tree)

LarcyBrown

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyDown View Post
I think I may be wrong on how much these things give CDR, but these are ways to get CDR without buyiny items

-Blue Buff 20% CDR
-Blue Elixer 10% CDR
- Runes 10% CDR
-9/0/21 Masteries 15% CDR
(The last thing on the Utility tree gives 10% CDR plus i think 5% CDR in the offense Tree)
DUDE!
9/0/21 give you 10% CDR what have you been smoking, you can only get 6% in the utility tree and 4% in the offensive tree, the last point in the utility tree is 15% cooldown on summoner spells only not on skills.

If that annie had blue buff and cooldown on rune and masteries, that is the max 40% cooldown.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Annie
so 40% cooldown on 120 sec - 72 seconds on ult coodlown.1 min 12 seconds.
gets ur facts right.she prolly had a lot of blue buff on your game.

Alex the Artist

10-04-2012

We were playing Twisted Treeline. So, no blue buff.

My conclusion is that she was cheating. Because even with runes, masteries, buffs, etc. You can only get her cool down to 72 seconds. So, the player admitting is was 60 means they were cheating. Her claim of 60 seconds is backed up by how often she was casting it. Again, we called her out on its frequency and she offered the 60 second cool down explanation.

Floggle

10-04-2012

My guess is that either you missed something or he was lying and you didn't time the 60 seconds perfectly every time.

You shouldn't be so quick to call people cheaters.

xThamalx

10-04-2012

Look at her runes and masteries and see her items then figure it out.

Alex the Artist

10-04-2012

Ya, I predicted the "you didn't see what you saw" explanation. My whole team saw her casting it too fast. We called her on it. She said her cool down was 60 seconds. With runes/masteries, she can hit 40%. More like, 46%. But you are limited to 40%. 72 seconds. She was casting it faster than that.

This is an online game. Of COURSE there is cheating! This is the first one ever to figure out how to prevent it!? I just wanted more info before chalking this player up as a cheater. Since it seems I was correct that it is not possible for Annie to have a 60 second ult cool down, I know she was cheating.

Showing me how Annie can have a 60 second ult cool down is how to counter my cheating suspicions. Not telling me (and the rest of my team) that we didn't see what we saw.