Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
How should I build Cho?
boots + 3
HoG
Rod of Ages
boots 2
Frozen Heart
Abyssal Scepter
Wit's End
GA

Zolte

09-29-2012

Can you improve this build at all? I am playing Garen and love him. Was on about a 15 win streak with this build. Doran's Blade --> Basic Boots --> Doran's Blade --> Infinity Edge --> Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi --> Frozen Mallet

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
He was asking:

1. What you think about Ezreal in general
2. His team is Ezrael, Irelia/Jax and annie. What team comp counters them and do you have any tips in general?
I think Ezreal's kit is perfect for Twisted Treeline, and that he is borderline OP.

That's a pretty hard team to counter to be honest, but I believe Wukong, Nunu, and Cho'Gath would do very well against them.

Basically if any one of them manages to land a CC on Ezreal, then the others can make quick work of him.

Although your team comp is pretty solid, if Annie runs top lane often to gank for Ezreal that's pretty solid.

Eryn

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolte View Post
Can you improve this build at all? I am playing Garen and love him. Was on about a 15 win streak with this build. Doran's Blade --> Basic Boots --> Doran's Blade --> Infinity Edge --> Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi --> Frozen Mallet
I would build him:

Doran's Blade / Doran's Shield / Boots + 3
Doran's Blade / Boots + 3
Heart of Gold
boots --> Ninja Tabi / Merc Treads
Brutalizer
Phage
Last Whisper
Phage --> Frozen Mallet
Maw of Malmortius
GA

Wrathofrecca

09-29-2012

bump

Very Jerry

09-29-2012

Hello, my friends and I are trying to reach gold for the season and im wondering how to build Irelia and Olaf. Your tips/pointers would be appreciated =)

FearAzrael

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Jerry View Post
Hello, my friends and I are trying to reach gold for the season and im wondering how to build Irelia and Olaf. Your tips/pointers would be appreciated =)
I die a little inside every time I see a flash/ignite olaf that builds no defensive items. For hte love of all that is holy, get ghost and build at least slightly tanky.

binwins

09-29-2012

Is it cost efficient for some on your team to build an Aegis of the Legion?

Zolte

09-29-2012

How do I play Lee Sin? I have now played two games with him and I just can't seem to be of much worth. My damage is below decent and my survivability is alright. Also, know any tips on using his skills?

FearAzrael

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by binwins View Post
Is it cost efficient for some on your team to build an Aegis of the Legion?
Very good question! I am wondering if the Azubu Blaze logic of item purchasing would apply to TT. Lots of aura items, low economy stuff: Aegis, Starks Fervor, Bloodthirster...

I was wanting to try someone like Rumble or Amumu with Aegis.