Misha, the Fists of Colossus V.2

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

09-28-2012

Hello all! Fans of my previous Misha, the Fists of Colossus are gonna love Misha v.2. *This is not necessarily an upgrade, more or less an altered version*
I hope you all enjoy this remake and ill be updating often!

Appearance
Attachment 534564

Lore: In the veil of night, a man is running from his past, leaving only the silhouette of Zaun behind. He carries with him his daughter Misha, the only thing driving to keep him alive. He leaves behind everything that he ever knew and starts over in Demacia. Misha and her father lived for many years peacefully in Demacia and as Misha grew, so did her father’s fame. As a man from Zaun he came with an incredible inventive knowledge and used this knowledge to create devices and medicines to assist in Demacia’s already famed militant force. His devices give them cover in broad daylight; his medicines bring soldiers from the brink of death to the front lines in minutes. This man’s fame was not to last as he vanished one night and never returned. Misha was taken care of by the community that served with her father.

Once Misha was of age she joined the military and thrived in hand to hand combat. She grew up learning her father’s work but her drive dwindled with time. One day, Misha and her group were out in the fields training when from the shadows, a man leapt out from the trees and assaulted Misha’s team. One by one her group fell to a man covered head to toe in metal, wires, and pulses of electricity from his body. Misha, lying on the ground unable to stand watches as a second man emerges from the trees, it was Viktor. Viktor stood above Misha next to the man who slew her unit. Before passing out from pain she got a good glimpse of the man’s face, it was her father, claimed victim by the twisted metal that consumed Viktor. Garen heard the screams from afar and rushed to their aid.

Upon waking in her home, Misha remembered the face of the man, of her father, and Viktor, who took him from her. She broke into her father’s abandoned workshop and began tearing through boxes, looking for anything to help destroy Viktor. Through her frustration she collapsed in tears; out of the corner of her eye below the work desk she spotted a dusty box with a note on it. The note read “May my fists protect my daughter”; inside the box was her father’s final invention blueprints. Misha spent days locked in the workshop working, never sleeping, never eating. As Misha emerged from the workshop with devices on her arms and back, Garen stood before her. He said nothing, only handing her a note. She spoke to no one and journeyed straight to the League of Legends with only a massive device on her back, blood shut eyes, and three words, “Let me in.”

-Hell has no fury like a broken hearted daughter, and judging from the look in her eyes, Hell has come to Valoran. –Garen

Abilties:
Misha’s primary re-work to this new kit is her ability to purchase different power units for her arm mounted gauntlets. These will have a visual change as well as a statistical change. Pricing of each Unit to be determined…

Alpha Unit – A unit built for agility and speed. This unit grants bonus Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction per level, increased movement speed, and adds 10% more movement speed during Mach Unit.

Beta Unit – A unit built for an overall increase to power. This unit grants increased base damage on all of Misha’s abilities aswell as 15% increased Bonus Attack Damage.

Zeta Unit – A unit built for surprising durability. This unit grants 300 Flat HP, 12 hp per level, 15 tenacity, and 10% increased bonus armor and magic resist.

Passive: Overclocking – As Misha’s health drops, her Armor and Magic Resist increase. Misha gains .4% more armor/ magic resist per 1% health missing.

Q: Crushing Force – Misha punches the air with such force a pulse of energy gets released in a line. Targets at point blank range take 150% damage, and as the ability travels it loses power over its range to a minimum of 30%.

W: Mach Punch – Misha begins charging a super powered punch. Gains 10% power per second charged for up to 4 seconds. Misha also gains 20 movement speed per second charged and last for 1.5s after landing Mach Punch. Mach Punch deals base damage + .8 bonus AD + A portion of her bonus movement speed is added as bonus damage.

E: Mach Unit – Misha dashes forward slightly increasing movement speed by 15% for 1s or until activated again. Can be activated 3 times for a total 45% increase to movement speed (build alpha unit to further increase this bonus)

R: Calamity Drive – Misha leaps to a target location slamming down into the ground. Units struck directly by Misha are rooted into the ground for 2s. Units nearby are damaged and knocked slightly back.

Joke 1: I can beat you with both hands behind my ba-....uhm maybe not....

Joke 2: Stand back! Here comes science! WHOA!(Fists begin sparking and flailing)

Taunt 1: Wanna learn to fight? Study closely.

Taunt 2: I don't TKO anyone, you're just down for the count.

Playability

I designed Misha for the purpose of being able to fulfill multiple roles like Jayce. She is capable of being a Jungler with Melee AD carry like a Master Yi, be a Brusier like Jayce being able to get in and deal alot of damage and get out. And finally fulfilling a role as a pretty beefy tank/off tank.

Recommended Items:
Boots of Swiftness, Yomuu's Ghostblade, Blood Thirster, Phantom Dancer, Alpha Unit, Trinity Force

Styrgwyr

09-28-2012

Ermehgerd! You posted it! I'm excited :3

FarahBoom

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrgwyr View Post
Ermehgerd! You posted it! I'm excited :3
lol looking forward to this?

Styrgwyr

09-28-2012

Well I liked the first one.

FarahBoom

09-28-2012

Quote:
Well I liked the first one.
lol Im glad you liked the first one and were excited about this one

Styrgwyr

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
lol Im glad you liked the first one and were excited about this one
Her joke could be "Stand back! I'm gonna try science!".

FarahBoom

09-28-2012

Quote:
Her joke could be "Stand back! I'm gonna try science!".
Updated her joke for ya

Styrgwyr

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahboom View Post
updated her joke for ya
best

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

added new concept art

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

added rec.items

12345 ... 6