Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Alan

09-27-2012

Will Mecha Kha'Zix ever go on sale, as part of the weekly skin sale?

LOP v2

09-28-2012

I just used this champion and carried my team....went 22-1 OP MOFO

betobetobetobeto

09-28-2012

ayer tuve muchos problemas con la conexion, al momento de empesar la partida....que paso???

Ithalin

09-28-2012

Are you guys illiterate? The BUNDLE costs 1460, AND AFTER THE BUNDLE ENDS the cost of the
SKIN will be 1350, while the CHAMPION will be 975. THAT MEANS BUY THE DAMN BUNDLE.

Jesus Christ, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Jeff Dugan

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
There are no current plans to make launch skins 1350 going forward. I can't say it will never happen, but this was a special case due to the evolving model and other badass features that are more like a legendary skin.
Hippalus, please could you tell us if the 1350 skin will be elligble for a skin sale in the future (e.g. a 50% discount in 6 months or so) like a normal skin or will it be not eligible for sales like a legendary skin?

Angel666x

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBubbles View Post
I'm calling it right now. 1350 will be the new 975 as the skins are getting better and better quality. No matter what Riot says, once you try selling non legendary skins at 1350, 1350 will be the new 975.
srry it is 1350 becuse of all the animation thats is why

Roxxs

09-28-2012

After seeing the mecha skin in action. The amount of time put into both his normal and mecha skin it makes sense why he is worth a bit more. Though I doubt this will be a common practice unless they do that much work again. His skin has about as much animation as pulse fire Ezreal.

Lord Kyleshorse

09-28-2012

It seems as though normal launch skins are coming closer and closer to being legendary skins. So what would that then make legendary skins?

Apolluon

09-28-2012

Hopefully we can get a 'Jungle Safari' Scyther skin. I mean, Kha'Zix skin.

HavokDeathwalker

09-28-2012

He is the WORST jungler i've ever played. Too squishy, too long of a cool-down on his ONLY viable mobility ability which cuts down on his jungle clear significantly. Why anyone would play this champ over others like Skarner, Lee Sin, or Rengar is beyond me.