FanFic Request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theamp4

09-28-2012

Hey everyone.

I don't know where i would put this request, and if it is in the wrong spot I'm sorry, but I was wanting to request a longstanding NidaleexY. Idc who the Y is, but I just want to see a story that involves her in some way. I have a slight preference to it being romantic, but if you don't want to take the story that way, that is all you. I just want one to read. Anyone is fine for this

Again, sorry if I am supposed to put this somewhere else :c

Ark Angel HFB

09-28-2012

ok but... wtf does Y stand for... Yordle maybe?

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I think this was fine on its own, but I'm still kinda new 'round here.
Anyway, I checked out fanfiction.net for some Nidalee stories, and not a whole lot showed up.
http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Leagu...231/0/0/0/1/0/
Assuming that for some reason you can't access this, Home Page ---> Browse ---> Games ---> L ----> League of Legends ----> (one of the drop down selection thingies all the way on the right) Nidalee -----> BAM
I haven't read any of them, so I can't recommend. However, I'll see about trying to get someone to write this for you. I'd try myself, but school **** keeps me from devoting time for writing.
Best of luck, reader!

Edit: Also, I am assuming that your "Y" in the pairing was meant as "random." If that's so, usually people use "X." Like, Nidalee/X, or NidaleexX, even though that looks super weird. That's what I've caught on with, anyway.

Theamp4

09-28-2012

Yeah, I meant Y as in a random, xX looked weird >_>

(PS Aerithhhhh~)

SV Artixero

09-28-2012

Heya!

I see a famed author in here! *cough* Aerith *cough*

Aerith could do a heck of a lot better than I can, but I could give this a shot. Do you mind if it's NidaleexRengar? They seem to be a viable couple.

Theamp4

09-29-2012

NidaleexRengar seems fine. I don't see how that could work very much, soooo...
SUPRISE ME

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Apparently they bleep out the word cr ap. Because, y'know, totes offensive there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Yeah, I meant Y as in a random, xX looked weird >_>

(PS Aerithhhhh~)
Okay, cool. Y means random. I guessed as much, but wanted to double check.
Yes...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtronix View Post
Heya!

I see a famed author in here! *cough* Aerith *cough*

Aerith could do a heck of a lot better than I can, but I could give this a shot. Do you mind if it's NidaleexRengar? They seem to be a viable couple.
Wow! Thank you. Didn't think I had been around for being famed yet. *bows*
As I've mentioned on a few threads, lots of school stuff to do and midterms coming soon. No time to devote to writing chapters (Reading doesn't take nearly as long). In other words, so much as I would love to take on the challenge, I can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
NidaleexRengar seems fine. I don't see how that could work very much, soooo...
SUPRISE ME
Rengar and Nidalee seem badass. She knows how to communicate with beasts AND can turn into one. And he's a beast. Dude, they could hunt together! lol
I won't say their friend/relationship will be perfect, but I think Rengar will be drawn to her because she's not like the rest

Theamp4

09-29-2012

Quote:
Rengar and Nidalee seem badass. She knows how to communicate with beasts AND can turn into one. And he's a beast. Dude, they could hunt together! lol
I won't say their friend/relationship will be perfect, but I think Rengar will be drawn to her because she's not like the rest

^ This.

Kneesurgery

10-01-2012

Ok. So, I don't know if anyone else is already doing this, but, is this request for a lemon? or just a story about Nidalee and someone else?

AerithRayne

10-01-2012

I think I read it as "story plox" and allow the writer to have liberties about stuffs. "I have a slight preference for being romantic." So, *shrug*