Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Surprisingly, Lux didn't look all that offended.

"Think of it like this, Graves." Lux said, holding up her baton. "Let's call this the might of our nation. And let's call you," she motioned at him with it. "...well, you. You are you." She smiled playfully. "Now, right now, I can do three things to you. I can do nothing."

She paused for a second.

"I can do what I can to protect you."

Lux threw her baton at him, and it boomeranged right back, surrounding Graves with a shimmering shield on both passes.

"Or, I can kill you and take your gun."

And the moment Lux caught the baton, she blasted Graves with a bolt of light, which the barrier promptly absorbed before fading. Lux smiled proudly at her little demonstration.

"You can say Demacia and Noxus are similar, and fine, I'm not getting into that whole debate." Lux said. "But even if we share ideals, Demacia is the one that uses them for the good of Valoran~."
(( yes im so bored atm that i decided to have Graves argue with Lux lol ))

Cute show, personally liked th'part where you think ah'll lay down like a dog n' let you blast me with a lazer. Ah could do th'exact same things ta' you with th'protectin' n' killin' n' what-not if that didn't cross yer' mind yet. But that aint th'point n' ah don't care much fer' politics mah'self normally, but consider this, not all folks like yer' Demacian brand o' "justice" n' ah aint just talkin' bout Noxus. Folks r' built ta' disagree, nomatter what ya' try n' do r' how much ya' try n' control 'em you aint ever gettin' peace th'way you see it 'cuz everyone's got their own ideals. League aside, you beat Noxus someone else's gunna step up, same if Noxus done beats you. Instead o' conquerin' everyone under yer' "pristine banner" ah reckon' all you city-states best just mind yer' own business n' let folks be, thats mah two-cents.

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
(( yes im so bored atm that i decided to have Graves argue with Lux lol ))

Cute show, personally liked th'part where you think ah'll lay down like a dog n' let you blast me with a lazer. Ah could do th'exact same things ta' you with th'protectin' n' killin' n' what-not if that didn't cross yer' mind yet. But that aint th'point n' ah don't care much fer' politics mah'self normally, but consider this, not all folks like yer' Demacian brand o' "justice" n' ah aint just talkin' bout Noxus. Folks r' built ta' disagree, nomatter what ya' try n' do r' how much ya' try n' control 'em you aint ever gettin' peace th'way you see it 'cuz everyone's got their own ideals. League aside, you beat Noxus someone else's gunna step up, same if Noxus done beats you. Instead o' conquerin' everyone under yer' "pristine banner" ah reckon' all you city-states best just mind yer' own business n' let folks be, thats mah two-cents.
(*gasp* xD)

Lux frowned.

"But you missed the point." Lux complained. "Demacia doesn't try to conquer anyone! We've never raised a blade to take land from Freljord or Ionia, or anyone else. All we've ever done is fight to prevent Noxus from trying to do that."

Ask Grªves

09-28-2012

Quote:
(*gasp* xD)

Lux frowned.

"But you missed the point." Lux complained. "Demacia doesn't try to conquer anyone! We've never raised a blade to take land from Freljord or Ionia, or anyone else. All we've ever done is fight to prevent Noxus from trying to do that."
Oh that's right y'all dont conquer yall run around "rightin' wrongs." If r' when Noxus' gone, whoever's leadin' Demacia'll end up wantin' ta' "share" yer' ideals with everyone else in Valoran, 'cuz they aint runnin' ship like you do. Might not happen in yer' lifetime, but that's what it'll come to eventually ah reckon'. Basically th'only thing keepin' Demacia r' Noxus from runnin' th'show are eachother, if you don't see that then ya' done got some growin' up ta' do.

Heil Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
"Hmph. I didn't do it to impress anyone, I did it because it was the right thing to do." Lux said. "...well, more or less. I got an earful from Garen... but it was worth it! Those stupidheads got taken down a peg, and that guy is now helping Demacia rid the world of selfishness and greed under the pristine banner of justice~." She smiled brightly.

"Aaaand no, he never called." Lux said. "But that's good, I had no time for boys then. Besides, he was no Klarth~."
"Stupidheads indeed. You know, you remind me a bit of myself when I was younger." Evelynn kicked back and prepared to muse out loud. "I wasn't always the gorgeous smurf you see before you. I wore knee-high socks and long plaid skirts once." Evelynn guffawed. "Can you believe it? Plaid!

Anyway, that was before I got boobs and started murdering people for a living." Evelynn sighed and looked up at Lux. "I wonder if I could have turned out different. Like you; always happy and shy about naughty words!" She laughed and pulled Lux into a one-armed hug against her pillowy chest. "I kid, hon. You're wonderful."

Ask Brolaf

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Stupidheads indeed. You know, you remind me a bit of myself when I was younger." Evelynn kicked back and prepared to muse out loud. "I wasn't always the gorgeous smurf you see before you. I wore knee-high socks and long plaid skirts once." Evelynn guffawed. "Can you believe it? Plaid!

Anyway, that was before I got boobs and started murdering people for a living." Evelynn sighed and looked up at Lux. "I wonder if I could have turned out different. Like you; always happy and shy about naughty words!" She laughed and pulled Lux into a one-armed hug against her pillowy chest. "I kid, hon. You're wonderful."
Brolaf looks at Lux with a VERY jealous face.

Heil Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf looks at Lux with a VERY jealous face.
"You have free reign of Lefty and Righty, brolaf. You know that."

Ask Brolaf

09-28-2012

Quote:
"You have free reign of Lefty and Righty, brolaf. You know that."
"...Huh?"

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
Oh that's right y'all dont conquer yall run around "rightin' wrongs." If r' when Noxus' gone, whoever's leadin' Demacia'll end up wantin' ta' "share" yer' ideals with everyone else in Valoran, 'cuz they aint runnin' ship like you do. Might not happen in yer' lifetime, but that's what it'll come to eventually ah reckon'. Basically th'only thing keepin' Demacia r' Noxus from runnin' th'show are eachother, if you don't see that then ya' done got some growin' up ta' do.
Lux gasped.

"Demacia would never!" Lux exclaimed. "We have pages upon pages of rules and regulations that even the King is unable to change, that prevent him from issuing orders of selfish conquest against other governments of Valoran." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "We exist to exterminate the weeds of selfishness and greed from the soil of Valoran. We would never wage war against anyone with personal gain as our motivation!"

Quote:

Lux flushed, and smiled awkwardly at the boob hug.

"Yes, yes, thank you." She said. "You're a nicer person than I thought, too."

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

well...

We started arguing
I actualy arguing with him right now.

david12341

09-28-2012

ok.....sorry to interrupt your "special" moment but i'm asking this to all to all the champs so....

if you have to date someone in the league, who would it be?((key word HAVE))

-Amit((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2121))