Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

09-27-2012

So much thumbs down sniff*

Sam

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauross View Post
Tiers aside, can you rate/suggest improvements to my ranked 3's main line up?
We go J4(I cant play riven for the life of me), Cho'gath/Nunu jungle, and Cass or Rumble top.

That's actually a really strong team. I'd probably rate from scale of 10, maybe... 7-8. Just because in the early stages this team can be shut down. But the team fights are very strong.

Sam

09-27-2012

bump!

anime420

09-28-2012

Can you explain why Eve is God Tier now? Just curious because I've been trying to level a smurf lately, and I've been playing exclusively Singed and Eve, and I've had much better win rate with Singed > Eve. Maybe it's that I've had less practice with her, or that it's harder to carry 1v3 with her, but regardless I don't feel that she's strong enough to be compared with Rumble/Gragas.

Sam

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinocesaurus View Post
Can you explain why Eve is God Tier now? Just curious because I've been trying to level a smurf lately, and I've been playing exclusively Singed and Eve, and I've had much better win rate with Singed > Eve. Maybe it's that I've had less practice with her, or that it's harder to carry 1v3 with her, but regardless I don't feel that she's strong enough to be compared with Rumble/Gragas.

She can easily handle a 2v1 lane, maybe not win it, but can hold it down and still be able to CS really well in it. Plus you rush a DFG, the damage output of just that item is really, really high. Plus I realize she is very very hidden not a lot of players play her in 3s, her ulti is really , really strong, gives a lot of hp plus based off % for damage. So the DFG,ulti combo packs a huge punch. But in team fights you have to be 2nd to last to rush in there. Other than that OP!

Batman Bot

09-28-2012

Since you rated that other players team comp at a 7. what are a couple comps that you would consider a 10?

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
She can easily handle a 2v1 lane, maybe not win it, but can hold it down and still be able to CS really well in it. Plus you rush a DFG, the damage output of just that item is really, really high. Plus I realize she is very very hidden not a lot of players play her in 3s, her ulti is really , really strong, gives a lot of hp plus based off % for damage. So the DFG,ulti combo packs a huge punch. But in team fights you have to be 2nd to last to rush in there. Other than that OP!
Are you rushing the full DFG completely, even over a basic Hextech revolver during early game?

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Are you rushing the full DFG completely, even over a basic Hextech revolver during early game?
I can't say for 3v3 yet, but from my experience in stomping with Eve in 5v5, any delay in the DFG will make it less worthwhile.

SlashStarEX

09-29-2012

Shouldn't Jax be buiding hybrid rather than straight AD?

Also: I myself play Fiddlesticks as a more "support" champ rather than AP since he has THE MOST ANNOYING 3 SECOND CC and a REALLY good early game poke with his e.

Although, he REALLY falls off late game when 1v1, but he can counter Tryn HARD with that 3 second fear.

P.S. Have you tried jungling Kha'Zix?
His e is able to jump from red buff > top lane without evo, but it has to be very close.
His r evo lets you DIVE and duel any champ since he takes less damage AND gets back his passive for more damage.

Realyst

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashStarEX View Post
Shouldn't Jax be buiding hybrid rather than straight AD?

Also: I myself play Fiddlesticks as a more "support" champ rather than AP since he has THE MOST ANNOYING 3 SECOND CC and a REALLY good early game poke with his e.

Although, he REALLY falls off late game when 1v1, but he can counter Tryn HARD with that 3 second fear.

P.S. Have you tried jungling Kha'Zix?
His e is able to jump from red buff > top lane without evo, but it has to be very close.
His r evo lets you DIVE and duel any champ since he takes less damage AND gets back his passive for more damage.
Jax's abilities do magic damage regardless of how you itemize him, as does his passive on his ultimate. You can itemize all AD/AS, which scales your autos, and scales your abilities; or you can itemize AP, which only scales two of your abilities (and really not any better than AD does anyway). Logically, the choice is obvious.