Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn made a face. "That kind of defeats the purpose of the incredibly tiny and revealing bikini, hon."
"Oh, c'mon." Lux said. "Even I've worn translucent skirt wraps on the beach. They make the outfit so much cuter."

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Oh, c'mon." Lux said. "Even I've worn translucent skirt wraps on the beach. They make the outfit so much cuter."
"Cuter?" Evelynn scratches her head, seemingly perplexed by this reasoning. "You mean... you don't go to the beach to show off your body to all the drooling muscle heads?"

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

*rumble walks in and gives a sigh*
How do I un f*ck up an apology?

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
"Cuter?" Evelynn scratches her head, seemingly perplexed by this reasoning. "You mean... you don't go to the beach to show off your body to all the drooling muscle heads?"
"Are you kidding?!" Lux exclaimed. "I HATE those guys! I've gotten in trouble with the guards and the College for using my spells to humiliate them. Did I ever tell you about my first kiss?" Lux smirked wildly. "These jerks were mocking this skinny guy because their biceps weighed more than him. And then they started hollering at me, trying to woo me with their big, stupid bodies. So I marched right over to the skinny guy, dragged him back so the stupidheads could see, and I smooched him and rammed my tongue down his throat so hard the Summoners would call it a critical hit!"

Lux crossed her arms, chin tilted up slightly, her expression haughty and proud.

"He was too surprised to run screaming from Garen, but Garen was too surprised to chase him. I hear he joined the military and he's doing really well now." She concluded. "That showed those stupid muscleheads! Picking on that guy, calling me the hottest girl on the beach. Yeah, I hope they thought so!"

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
*rumble walks in and gives a sigh*
How do I un f*ck up an apology?
Lux blinked, thoroughly confused.

"Hey now, language." Lux admonished. "But... whose apology, what happened?"

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

((o_o what did I just read))
I was apologizing to this guy I almost killed. twice. on purpose.
Any ways... I gave him an apology cake and he followed me home wanting to share it with me, when i saw him coming down the street, i thought it would be funny to prank him...
... I pretended to have taken suicide pills.
Then things got...
awkward.

st0pb0t

09-28-2012

Quote:
"Are you kidding?!" Lux exclaimed. "I HATE those guys! I've gotten in trouble with the guards and the College for using my spells to humiliate them. Did I ever tell you about my first kiss?" Lux smirked wildly. "These jerks were mocking this skinny guy because their biceps weighed more than him. And then they started hollering at me, trying to woo me with their big, stupid bodies. So I marched right over to the skinny guy, dragged him back so the stupidheads could see, and I smooched him and rammed my tongue down his throat so hard the Summoners would call it a critical hit!"

Lux crossed her arms, chin tilted up slightly, her expression haughty and proud.

"He was too surprised to run screaming from Garen, but Garen was too surprised to chase him. I hear he joined the military and he's doing really well now." She concluded. "That showed those stupid muscleheads! Picking on that guy, calling me the hottest girl on the beach. Yeah, I hope they thought so!"
Evelynn stared slack jawed at Lux throughout the entirety of her story. "You... did that? Wow." Evelynn took a seat, having seemingly forgot about the bikini she was attempting to get Lux into. "I'm pretty impressed. I didn't think you had it in you." Evelynn chuckled. "So, did he ever call?"

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((o_o what did I just read))
I was apologizing to this guy I almost killed. twice. on purpose.
Any ways... I gave him an apology cake and he followed me home wanting to share it with me, when i saw him coming down the street, i thought it would be funny to prank him...
... I pretended to have taken suicide pills.
Then things got...
awkward.
(...right back at you! xD)

Lux stared at Rumble like he had lost his mind.

"...then what happened?" She asked slowly.

Quote:
Evelynn stared slack jawed at Lux throughout the entirety of her story. "You... did that? Wow." Evelynn took a seat, having seemingly forgot about the bikini she was attempting to get Lux into. "I'm pretty impressed. I didn't think you had it in you." Evelynn chuckled. "So, did he ever call?"
"Hmph. I didn't do it to impress anyone, I did it because it was the right thing to do." Lux said. "...well, more or less. I got an earful from Garen... but it was worth it! Those stupidheads got taken down a peg, and that guy is now helping Demacia rid the world of selfishness and greed under the pristine banner of justice~." She smiled brightly.

"Aaaand no, he never called." Lux said. "But that's good, I had no time for boys then. Besides, he was no Klarth~."

Ask Grªves

09-28-2012

Quote:
"Hmph. I didn't do it to impress anyone, I did it because it was the right thing to do." Lux said. "...well, more or less. I got an earful from Garen... but it was worth it! Those stupidheads got taken down a peg, and that guy is now helping Demacia rid the world of selfishness and greed under the pristine banner of justice~." She smiled brightly.
"Pristine banner o' justice?" Girl, ya' done best realise that everyone o' you city-states r' spoutin' th'same damn bull all tryin'a advance yer' own aims n' goals. Way ah sees it Demacia n' Noxus r' advertisin' real similar fundamentals with a diffrn't label n' aint neitheir of 'em r' to mah likin ta put it plain-like.

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
"Pristine banner o' justice?" Girl, ya' done best realise that everyone o' you city-states r' spoutin' th'same damn bull all tryin'a advance yer' own aims n' goals. Way ah sees it Demacia n' Noxus r' advertisin' real similar fundamentals with a diffrn't label n' way ta' run things and aint neitheir of 'em r' to mah likin ta put it plain-like.
Surprisingly, Lux didn't look all that offended.

"Think of it like this, Graves." Lux said, holding up her baton. "Let's call this the might of our nation. And let's call you," she motioned at him with it. "...well, you. You are you." She smiled playfully. "Now, right now, I can do three things to you. I can do nothing."

She paused for a second.

"I can do what I can to protect you."

Lux threw her baton at him, and it boomeranged right back, surrounding Graves with a shimmering shield on both passes.

"Or, I can kill you and take your gun."

And the moment Lux caught the baton, she blasted Graves with a bolt of light, which the barrier promptly absorbed before fading. Lux smiled proudly at her little demonstration.

"You can say Demacia and Noxus are similar, and fine, I'm not getting into that whole debate." Lux said. "But even if we share ideals, Demacia is the one that uses them for the good of Valoran~."