if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ECHOPLANT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

How to harass in lane without pushing the lane?

For example, bottom lane. I move in to attack enemy AD carry when he last hits. Now the enemy minions aggro me and my minions do more damage. Eventually the lane pushes. How do you avoid this from occurring?

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoin View Post
Daily Bump +1 if you need help hit him up.
Also if you've not played ranked yet... and you played normals with an overall win loss of about 1.4
What would that rating turn into? i've played about all together a total of 1100 games. With roughly this win/loss rounded up.
I've not really gotten into ranked that much just due to me having the lack of time.... having about 30-40 losses from [ Troll team] Then about 5 leaves due to trying to get in a game before work [ Not my best idea] i was just wondering what that W/L would turn into rating wise i assume 1500-1600?
you need about 20 wins over losses to get around there.

Bravest Leader

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECHOPLANT View Post
How to harass in lane without pushing the lane?

For example, bottom lane. I move in to attack enemy AD carry when he last hits. Now the enemy minions aggro me and my minions do more damage. Eventually the lane pushes. How do you avoid this from occurring?
bushes. if you attack and move to the bush minions will chill

Maleric

09-28-2012

What Champion have you personally had the most success with jungling and what champion have you seen overall have the most success?

Bravest Leader

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
What Champion have you personally had the most success with jungling and what champion have you seen overall have the most success?
personally i've had the MOST success with shaco nunu and naut.

overall probably skarner.

OneTobi

09-28-2012

1) What's the best way to gank with a jungler who has hardly any CC (Shyvana)

2) What would I do in this situation (I'm new to jungling): I am at the enemy blue/red and the enemy jungler is attacking the blue/red. Lets say I am using Shyvana and enemy is Lee Sin

Bravest Leader

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
1) What's the best way to gank with a jungler who has hardly any CC (Shyvana)

2) What would I do in this situation (I'm new to jungling): I am at the enemy blue/red and the enemy jungler is attacking the blue/red. Lets say I am using Shyvana and enemy is Lee Sin
I'm not totally sure what you are saying.

The best gank with shyvana is quickly, and with exhsaust.

if you are taking each others buffs thats fine

if you mean you are hiding in the bush and they are doing it, smite steal it.

IConstantlyPoo

09-29-2012

very helpful, still asking some bumpbumpbump

Bravest Leader

09-29-2012

bump for saturday afternoon

IAmAWench

09-29-2012

bump, nice guy...good advice.