@ Morello don't forget about us renekton and nasus players we still here.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

09-21-2012

bump

Cloud273

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyST View Post
Stop making Renekton threads. Riot has made statements saying they like where he is. That's pretty much the end of the matter.

As for Nasus, there's huge discussion thread floating around the forum about him.
I'd be curious to know what high ELO players have to say about Renekton. They seem to be good at helping Riot keep this game balanced.

Sachel Page

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud273 View Post
I'd be curious to know what high ELO players have to say about Renekton. They seem to be good at helping Riot keep this game balanced.

To date some have said he's fine and some have said he could use work. Personally for me minor changes would be best nothing big. But I have seen many threads over the course of a year and players are looking for more than what Riot has done with these guys.

Sachel Page

09-26-2012

bump

Sachel Page

09-27-2012

bump

Morello

Lead Designer

09-27-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

I've spoken about Nasus before, and sadly, I don't think we're likely to do much on him. To me, the design's "fun" is what also holds him back. To make Nasus good, Siphoning Strike simply can't infinitely scale. When I asked about, many passionate Nasus players preferred not-in-tournaments Nasus but with his most signature mechanic in tact.

Renekton is honestly fine, and I don't understand the feelings of marginalization on him. He's used sometimes in serious play (but not always) and only really suffers from lack of AD Caster itemization - something that will probably be much better in the Season 3 item overhaul.

Herman Melville

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I've spoken about Nasus before, and sadly, I don't think we're likely to do much on him. To me, the design's "fun" is what also holds him back. To make Nasus good, Siphoning Strike simply can't infinitely scale. When I asked about, many passionate Nasus players preferred not-in-tournaments Nasus but with his most signature mechanic in tact.

Renekton is honestly fine, and I don't understand the feelings of marginalization on him. He's used sometimes in serious play (but not always) and only really suffers from lack of AD Caster itemization - something that will probably be much better in the Season 3 item overhaul.
what kind of changes are we talking here?

Myrmidont

09-27-2012

Quote:

I find its because other similar early game stronk champs scale much better then him, or at least are perceived to.

I find him **** tastic and only hear about him being a counter to riven simply because he can handle her early.

Clompy

09-27-2012

Quote:

Can we at least remove the third swing on his fury charged stun? Both of his other basic abilities function identically mechanically, regardless of fury. It is a pain to have to stun myself as Renekton in order to apply my CC, and it is even more of a pain when I am stunned longer than my enemy. This isn't the norm, but it shouldn't even be possible. Just make the fury stun two swings and bump up the damage/swing. I don't even really care about the damage, just give Renekton a faster CC.

PsychicToaster

09-27-2012

Quote:

I don't want to bash on you Morello, because you're a great champion designer, but please do not touch Renekton. I remember when he was released it took you the better half of three months to patch him to they way you wanted him. I don't want to see that again.

I don't want to highjack the thread, but can we see an update on Anivia anytime soon? Her burst is incredible, her wall has great utility, but landing that god forsaken Flash Frost is hilariously bad in a mid lane situation. The enemy mid either has to be asleep or rather lacking in awareness to actually get hit with it. I know buffing the missile speed may cause some imbalance due to her burst potential, but a small increase might make it a bit more reasonable.

And Heimerdinger's E....ugh.

12345612 ... 17