*** Mass Disconnect - 9/17/12 ***

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-27-2012

We're aware that the servers just dropped a large number of players. Network Ops has been notified. Please watch the Server Status thread for more information, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2618849

Please note that due to the number of people affected, the forums are temporarily running slow from the number of users logging in to check status items.

Thanks Lamp, sorry bout the title, was moving a little fast, that should indeed read 9/27/12

Update 1: Please note that this type of disconnection can cause an increase in ghost games. If this occurs, on logging in you may be asked to reconnect to a non-existent game. If this happens, please log out and give the servers additional time to reset.

Update 2: Queue times are still extremely high as a large number of players are trying to re-enter the game. At this time ranked queue is disabled.

Update 3: Some players are reporting that games are taking longer than usual to start, please note that there may be a longer than usual delay when connecting to games during and after champion select.

Update 4: Ranked queue is now back online.

Update 5: Custom games have a minimum requirement of 2 players while start times are investigated.

Lamprocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

9/27, not 9/17 >.<

Illume

09-27-2012

bumping first page is moving fast.

InfiniteLight

09-27-2012

do we lose elo for this? I was in the middle of a game.. which we were clearly going to win..

CrashandBurner

09-27-2012

says that the servers are ONLINE!!
But I still cannot log back in! LIES!!!!

OpinionDOTBuzz

09-27-2012

Thank-you very much for updating us. We will be patient and await your resolution. Cheers! P.S: In the mean time we can help other players out in this thread. Thnx for everyone's patience!

OpinionDOTBuzz

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLight View Post
do we lose elo for this? I was in the middle of a game.. which we were clearly going to win..
I am sure the Elo will be forgiven, if not then contact a support after a day. Ty for your co-operation, cheers!

Jwander

09-27-2012

you should prly reimburse us as well , im getting fed up with spending money on you and ending up with downed servers , connection issues and stuck in ques in the time i have alloted to play while my ip boosts dwindle away not to mention getting kicked from wins and recieving loss prevented . like wtf do something about it. Its like you dont even care if your clients get screwed over.

OpinionDOTBuzz

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashandBurner View Post
says that the servers are ONLINE!!
But I still cannot log back in! LIES!!!!

They are online, but many players are trying to log on at the same time atm so it is currently over loaded. Please give it sometime until admins fix this issue. Thank-you for your patience!

DAHHKNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLight View Post
ditto

12345 ... 9