Mecha Kha'Zix - 1350 RP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vozati

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
That's a great point that didn't occur to me. I'm not sure what the challenges are with communicating pricing in advance but it's something I will look into if we ever try any other launch prices. How much advance notice is needed?
In the past, there were news posts along the lines "New champion and skins in the next patch" That detailed new skins and their prices. whatever happened to those?

Sunny one

09-27-2012

freaking bull****! they're going to slowly but surely start making all the skins 1375, i to remember the days when it was 3500 6300 3500 3500 6300 3500 3500

its ****ing bull ****ing ****, it angers the **** out of me.

IcePegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

「It has begun 12600 champ is what we are gonna get next prepare yourselves because the nerfs to ip gain weren't enuff to make people buy enuff RP」

Rio10ngu

09-27-2012

I know, i know completely unrelated to the thread, but it needs to be heard! IP GAINS INCREASE!http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=ip+petition

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-27-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
I think 2 important issues related to this new pricing for this champion is:

1. Will this new price go on sale?
2. Does this mean all future Kha'Zix skins will be more expensive than those of other champions?
Neither of these questions has been discussed at Riot that I'm aware of, but my thoughts at this point are:

1. Only Legendary skins (1820 RP) have historically been excluded from sales and so yes, I believe this skin will be eligible to go on sale.
2. No it doesn't mean that all Kha'Zix skins will be more expensive. The effort required for the evolving model was only one component in the pricing, so I assume our Skins team can create Kha'Zix skins that warrant a 975 price.

From a pure eCommerce standpoint, I would love if every champion had one 520, one or two 975s, and one skin >975, so that players would have a variety of options for each champion. There is no financial benefit to Riot of limiting those choices.

Pandaris

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
Don't bend to these whiners, they will cry regardless of how much advanced notice you give them. Tell them a week early and they will just start *****ing a week early.

Don't bother.
yep im a whiner, i have spent well over 300 dollars on this game, is it too much to simply ask that we be warned the one time they decide to change a pattern hat has held for literally 3 years now ?

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Neither of these questions has been discussed at Riot that I'm aware of, but my thoughts at this point are:

1. Only Legendary skins (1820 RP) have historically been excluded from sales and so yes, I believe this skin will be eligible to go on sale.
2. No it doesn't mean that all Kha'Zix skins will be more expensive. The effort required for the evolving model was only one component in the pricing, so I assume our Skins team can create Kha'Zix skins that warrant a 975 price.

From a pure eCommerce standpoint, I would love if every champion had one 520, one or two 975s, and one skin >975, so that players would have a variety of options for each champion. There is no financial benefit to Riot of limiting those choices.
thanks for the feedback

Pandaris

09-27-2012

Quote:

quick hurry see my post, i feel like this pricing change affects people who buy champions with ip and skins with rp the most... i mean common you kept the bundle the same so people who throw down an extra 5 dollars a week get a 200% better deal then the people who shell out 10 dollars. Honestly plz reduce the pricing on this skin it seems rather strange to randomly release a skin at a higher price after almost 3 years

Kendono

09-27-2012

Quote:

Then please stop releasing skins for a champ with many skins and give those with no skins some love for gods sake. Where are the Zilean, Anivia, Karma, Sejuani, Rumble, Skarner, Soraka, Yorick skins??????????

GrapeWithNoG

09-27-2012

So i assume no more udyr skins for 975?