Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoleres

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

"I recommend ignoring survivability entirely." "Try Maw of Malmortius, and Guardian Angel."

Me; ....???

crusader050

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuuchi View Post
unique? hardly...

the kit looks exactly like rengar's - its just that things are switched around here and there...just like yi, f"yi"ora and ev"yi"lin

the only part i like about this champ is that it is a metabolic-boosted zergling and the big isolated mark from the machine skin that would have probably been a better use for a ghost-caitlyn "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" skin
Even though kits look similar, the feel you get while playing him is not the same. Perfect example: Morg and Lux. Do they have similar kits? Yes. Are they played the same? No.

Same can be said for all of your master yi examples.

HybridTormentor

09-27-2012

Im just waiting for kha zix to be released so i can play against one with rengar =D

Obsidian Fang

09-27-2012

I just hope the log-in music fits this Voidreaver. It'll be interesting to hear the type of style Riot picks for the spawn of the Void.

Runeword

09-27-2012

Basicly he's got akali's ult as a skill.

FfreakK

09-27-2012

When is he coming out?

FfreakK

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestaaja View Post
So how does void assault block a turret shot? Since way back you're not supposed to be able to dodge projectiles... Why can one champion ignore that rule all of a sudden?
It isn't a "dodge" he stealthed in between the shots so the turret couldn't register them. If you time it wrong you get pew pew in the face.

Kronos the KoP

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestaaja View Post
So how does void assault block a turret shot? Since way back you're not supposed to be able to dodge projectiles... Why can one champion ignore that rule all of a sudden?

So.... what about Pantheon, Sivir, Noc? And sometimes Fizz..

BobVeela

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Fake video, phreak didnt buy trinity

Jordydragneel

09-27-2012

i was wondering,, if riot can make a path where u can share potions with your partner in lines,,that will be awesome........