Rengar Nerf? LOL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

09-27-2012

•Savagery
◦Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks

•Battle Roar
◦Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255
◦Armor and Magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60

SUCH A HARD NERF! WIN RATE DOWN FROM 60% to 58%! THANKYOU SO MUCH RIOT!

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

And the QQers rejoiced...

For about 2 days until Rengar players figure a way around it and start pounding the noobs again, just like what happened after the Darius nerfs.

I say noobs because anyone worth their salt already didn't have trouble beating a rengar.

Ruilathian

09-27-2012

He didn't require a hard nerf, I admit his Q chaining could be ridiculous. But the mass armour and MR loss he is getting with his battle roar will make him take a lot more back when he attempts to harrass.

Resolute Riven

09-27-2012

His win rate went from 59% to 58%. Once it hits 51% I will be satisfied. He is still overpowered.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
He is still overpowered.
Thats because you're still bad...

Patch didn't upgrade scrubs

Resolute Riven

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllDadalll View Post
And the QQers rejoiced...

For about 2 days until Rengar players figure a way around it and start pounding the noobs again, just like what happened after the Darius nerfs.

I say noobs because anyone worth their salt already didn't have trouble beating a rengar.
Define "Worth their Salt." In Platinum ELO Rengar has been #1 Pick and #1 Win Rate. So are you calling all players Platinum and below Noobs?
I'm just citing statistics and facts.

Resolute Riven

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllDadalll View Post
Thats because you're still bad...

Patch didn't upgrade scrubs
58% Win Rate. Highest in the game. Anybody with sense who plays him agrees this nerf wasn't even a nerf.

KabalWins

09-27-2012

I'm probably going to refund him now. Nobody's picking him in the upcoming tournament. I thought they buffed him so people would play him there but I guess they don't want to see him played anymore because everyone complained about him lol.

UrsusTeddybear

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
I'm probably going to refund him now. Nobody's picking him in the upcoming tournament. I thought they buffed him so people would play him there but I guess they don't want to see him played anymore because everyone complained about him lol.
And this is why literacy is important my friends. If you watch any upcoming tournaments, which would imply you care to watch this games pros play, you'd realize that Rengar is a universal ban in them, just like Diana was at the regionals. Also, if you're talking about smaller scale tournaments, why would you use a champion that'd just be banned at Worlds?

Llethander

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
Rengar and Syndra are not pickable in the upcoming tournament due to how new they are to the roster. Any point you may have had has been invalidated.