SmokexAP - Nunu/Morg Only - AskMeAnything :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valentinč

09-26-2012

hi serge -shy-

Smokex

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinč View Post
hi serge -shy-
Hiiiiiiii :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brestaurant View Post
@ SmokexAp what runes and masteries do you usually use for nunu? do you play him as a roam/jungler? what team comp do you like to run with nunu?
Runes:

Armor Reds
Armor Yellows
Move Speed Quints
Magic Res Blues

I lane with an ad carry and we push the lane then roam into the enemy jungle or gank.

My fav comp to run with nunu is nunu + kayle bot lane w/ riven top!

Nunu + Kayle op....so is nunu w/ ad as chogath :P

Best BeatwiferNA

09-27-2012

one of the absolute most impressive stat pages i've ever seen. might have a new hero.

if you are ever bored sir, add me and teach me. id be honored.

Kookazip

09-27-2012

you're not even good at nunu... good at photoshop though

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookazip View Post
you're not even good at nunu... good at photoshop though
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28799549

Corinthe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

131-5 is a little more than simply "impressive"

How many games with Nunu did it take for you to feel you had achieved a mastery of the champ? I play Rumble a lot (my favorite ap, makes TT very fun) but I still feel like I am outplayed sometimes. Does this mean I haven't mastered the champion, or just that I am not very good at the game in general?

Also: Nunu seems like fairly straightforward to play, but you are clearly better at him than msot people. Do your runes and masteries (I saw you said armor reds, blues) allow you to zone really effectively? How do you end up building to be most effective against most team comps?

I'm sure you will make a great guide with such an understanding of the champ and league in general. Good luck!

Best BeatwiferNA

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthe View Post
131-5 is a little more than simply "impressive"

How many games with Nunu did it take for you to feel you had achieved a mastery of the champ? I play Rumble a lot (my favorite ap, makes TT very fun) but I still feel like I am outplayed sometimes. Does this mean I haven't mastered the champion, or just that I am not very good at the game in general?

Also: Nunu seems like fairly straightforward to play, but you are clearly better at him than msot people. Do your runes and masteries (I saw you said armor reds, blues) allow you to zone really effectively? How do you end up building to be most effective against most team comps?

I'm sure you will make a great guide with such an understanding of the champ and league in general. Good luck!
better at him than most? lul. as you mentioned 131-5. seems to me hes easily the best nunu in the game. i was awestruck by how good chauster was in the na regionals. was the best play by a support i had ever seen. but this honestly blows my mind to a heightened level.

ps- corinthe is just bad at the game.

pps- we play 3s together, so i would know.

ppps- im worse. :c

Luego

09-27-2012

Not to minimize anything (because that record is frankly awe-inspiring), but it doesn't look like you're carrying. You're getting tons of assists, and wins. Does your Nunu rely to a crazy amount on a smart team to back you up, or is he just as "op" in solo-queue/low-mid elo?

Second, for the AMA: Post a bunch of lolreplays pls?

PurpleURP

09-27-2012

what do you do if nunu is banned and the other team picks morg?
both your champs are gone, do you just dodge queue?

Turtle Omega

09-27-2012

What are the challenges you find in playing Nunu on Twisted Treeline, and how do you overcome them? (Counters, lack of escape, etc)