Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaruu

09-27-2012

((What?!

Oh really, Right when I create a Fashion designer also....

Sadpandaface.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks into the store following Miss Fortunes advice of getting anything other than his barbaric attire or his battle gear. As soon as he is inside he realize he know nothing of clothes or how to go about getting them, so he just stand there awkwardly. He mumbles to himself "What am i doing here?"

Geokhan turns and stares at the barbarian king....he almost laughs, but then he realizes he is here as well and it is no less embarrassing....and that he is in range of that spinning claymore.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan wanders inside. He is hesitant. He feels really awkward because of what he is here for.

Hey Eve....I run an armor shop in Piltover and some of my designs have been called....plain. I need something to help make my stock more appealing. Also might want to show you some armor designs for my female clients as I have had a couple of complaints about the feel of them so I need a woman's...well a expert in female anatomy.
"Oh? Of course, though the first step would be learning how to take a ladies proper measurements and then incorporating them into one of your pieces." Evelynn hoists up a measuring tape and tosses it to Geokhan. "Here, try on me and I'll tell you if you're doing it wrong."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks into the store following Miss Fortunes advice of getting anything other than his barbaric attire or his battle gear. As soon as he is inside he realize he know nothing of clothes or how to go about getting them, so he just stand there awkwardly. He mumbles to himself "What am i doing here?"
"You're here because you're tired of looking like a dead animal, I hope. Oh, and welcome Tryndamere." Evelynn flashes a sincere smile; she's had a lot of practice as of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((What?!

Oh really, Right when I create a Fashion designer also....

Sadpandaface.))
((Er... sorry?))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Oh? Of course, though the first step would be learning how to take a ladies proper measurements and then incorporating them into one of your pieces." Evelynn hoists up a measuring tape and tosses it to Geokhan. "Here, try on me and I'll tell you if you're doing it wrong."

"You're here because you're tired of looking like a dead animal, I hope. Oh, and welcome Tryndamere." Evelynn flashes a sincere smile; she's had a lot of practice as of late.

((Er... sorry?))

Awkward position is awkward. Think nerd cause that's how he is going to roll.

Okay....

Geokhan approaches with the measuring tape and proceeds to measure her calves and then her thighs...working his way up. Slowly and carefully while showing the utmost respect that he can....because he values his face.

Paltala

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn wore a pair of pinstrip pants, a white button-up dress shirt... and her hair was as pointy and conical as ever. She looked up from a pattern she was mulling over and smiled at her newest customer. "Of course. You saw you... were turned into a woman? Wow, have I a confusing and frustrating world of underwear to show you."
((apologies for the delay, virgin media suck and out internet only came back about 30 mins ago.))

"Yeh...it was voluntary and one if Singed's potions had the effect." Christina replied hesitantly, "I think I have the underwear department sorted, I mean, I found some fitting sets..." She blushed, "I was just hoping for some advice on potentially showing or enchancing my features without attracting too much attention, if you catch my drift." Christina finished, still slightly hesitant.

Paltala

09-27-2012

((Eve, I know you're online, you've been posting :P))

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((apologies for the delay, virgin media suck and out internet only came back about 30 mins ago.))

"Yeh...it was voluntary and one if Singed's potions had the effect." Christina replied hesitantly, "I think I have the underwear department sorted, I mean, I found some fitting sets..." She blushed, "I was just hoping for some advice on potentially showing or enchancing my features without attracting too much attention, if you catch my drift." Christina finished, still slightly hesitant.
"So, you want to stand out more... without standing out more?" Evelynn sighed. It was so much easier when people just let her do her thang. "All right, follow me to the changing area." Evelynn grabbed a few key articles of clothing as they walked to the back of the establishment.

Quote:
((Eve, I know you're online, you've been posting :P))
((Trying to express my Kha'Zix rage, woman!))

Paltala

09-27-2012

((Pfft))
((Also, your 'thang' results in wearing practically nothing!))

"Umm, sort of yes." Christina replied and then followed Evelynn to the back.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
((Pfft))
((Also, your 'thang' results in wearing practically nothing!))

"Umm, sort of yes." Christina replied and then followed Evelynn to the back.
((Don't be jealous of The Bod.))

Evelynn waited until she and Christina were in private before whipping out a purple, thickly padded bra. "This is called a Wonderbra. It'll make you look two cup sizes larger while also cutting off the circulation to your neck. Here, try it on." She passed the garment over and watched with a critical eye.

Paltala

09-27-2012

((I'm not, I want it, but not the blue skin or hair, just the bod))

Christina's eyes widened almost to the size of dinner plates when Evelynn mentioned it cutting off the circulation to her neck but she took hold of the garment and went to turn for a little privacy only to notice that there were mirrors at almost every angle.

She paused for a moment before shrugging and undressing her top half, still faced away, revealing her slightly muscled back while she struggled for a moment to put the Wonderbra on.

((I just imagine you placing mirrors everywhere, apologies if there aren't.))

12345612 ... 27