Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrisCTX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Dual release, we like the tie-in, though it seems that might be lost on at least some of the forum community. I wonder if people like this type of evented release.

Two is not a big number, though I will admit memories run short.
A judgement would be a good way to tie this together, but you stopped doing them. =/

Also, perhaps you could have truly dual released them, even if it meant having to wait an extra week for the first or so, hell, make it an entire event week, whoever gets most kills on the other wins the week and gets a sound line added, or an IP Sale for the next week or some other stuff like that. Would really make the community get engaged and probably end up netting you guys money.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Dual release, we like the tie-in, though it seems that might be lost on at least some of the forum community. I wonder if people like this type of evented release.

One is the loneliest number after all

Abyssal War

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero1 View Post
i love how phreak is advocating a build that would only work if the enemy team is incredibly stupid and doesnt use oracles. free tip people if his passive resets when you cant see him make sure you can always see him through this magical device known as oracles.

his ultimate automatically activates his passive whether you can see him or not.... its built in for that very purpose... also bush hopping applies it, it also activates whenever no enemy can see him on the map like when he recalls or goes MIA you only need to go into the fog of war, theres no activation timer so it happens the split second he vanishes, id like to see you ward every square inch of summoners rift out of fear of his passive.....OH and evolved spike racks also insta applies his passive, so ummmmm yeah, you look really silly now :3

Edit: downvoted coz the truth hurts? lol, I love troll downvotes, atleast give a reason instead just being mad!

Edit 2: so looking it up directly in game, Admittably I made an error in regards to evolved spike racks, it consumes the passive to apply it at range, however, Oracles still does not counter his passive which is the point of my post, His Ultimate Activates his passive whether you can see him or not, allowing him to slow and deal extra damage in team fights without the need to actually leave them, Tooltip taken directly from in-game:

Void Assault Rank 1
100 Mana 100 Sec Cooldown

Passive: Ranking up Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his abilites.

Active: Stealths for 1 second. Activates Unseen Threat and increases Kha'Zix's movement speed by 40%.
Void Assault can be cast again within 10 seconds.

Evolved Active Camouflage: Void Assault can be cast 3 times. Kha'Zix takes 40% reduced damage while in stealth.

Egg on my face for the spike rack thing, but otherwise the rest is accurate.

Torithus

09-26-2012

Guys Kha'Zix and Rengar are based off of Alien (Kha'Zix) vs Predator (Rengar) they should seem the same. Also i've seen a secret passive from the 2. If Rengar is above 16 and Kha'Zix kills him he gains a evolution point or so im told and with Rengar if Kha'Zix is also above 16 he no longer loses stacks on his Personal Item and it actually turns into Kha'Zix head or also im told. I think that would be very cool so that there are more Rival fights in LoL bringing out the lore that LoL has but ingame!

Largescuba

09-26-2012

So his ultimate pops projectiles? Didn't they get rid of Flash doing that for being broke and lame?

Flute Girl

09-27-2012

Looks awesome! can't wait

Blackthorn

09-27-2012

Im not keen on the suggested build but to each their own.

NeurOnyx

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Server down. Aw **** son here he comes.

InShortSight

09-27-2012

his passive is annoying and its easier to notice/use effectively with the mecha skin, ima unlock him and all but i dont like it being harder to see one of his abilities if i dont get the skin. just sayen XD

N49

09-27-2012

Quote:

You made a potentially cool thing into something less cool, by poor timing and sticking to a release schedule.

It would mesh better with people if you released them both in a single patch. Ya know, an ACTUAL "dual release"
Think about it: How often do you release two champions at the same time?

Instead, you gave us two assassin releases, both of which can be played as a tanky dps, while the drama caused by 3-4 tanky dps in a row is still relatively fresh.

Not to mention that the extra care you put into releases recently(roughly 3 weeks instead of two in-between), means that those two "tanky assassins", take away even more time from the role variety. Monsters are cool and all, but having them all be tanky dps is just as bad as having none. When will support or mage players get something this cool?