Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaWarrior

09-26-2012

Finally a champ that i could say "I want"!!! Now release him already and take my 6300 IP.

Shadow Labs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

new buffs looking pretty nice

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Two champion spotlights in one day? Riot, you are AMAZING <3

Stiler

09-26-2012

Sucks that he won't be out in the patch today , seems that every new champion is delayed in the patches now.

Used to be every two weeks, now it's three weeks and then usually a delay on top of that.

imMara

09-26-2012

Why stealth Riot.... why?

Was Rengar not enough proof that stealth is still not balanced in this game? Stop making stealth champions, they are broken, and the only way to counter them is by either making yourself a huge target, or by wasting unnecessary money on vision wards. Not to mention that you have to play a completely different game...

Get rid of Sight wards, and lower Vision wards to 100g. Then.. maybe then it would be doable. This champ looks like yet, another pain to deal with. I can already see the brokenness of Kha top and Rengar Jungle... :/

InsaneHonkey

Recruiter

09-26-2012

so basically he's awesome

Deo Thor

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
Eve's stealth is her passive, she has it at lvl 1, it has basically no cd, and it's "permanent" unless she hits something.

Not that comparing individual skills on champions ever made sense... but your comparison makes even less sense than the usual Forum QQ...

I understand your point. But her passive -> stealth has so big visibility range that she's totaly unhelpful. its range should be max at 300, not 700~~. She isn't even assasin. Assasins are known to deal high dmg in short time killing or weakening enemy. On other hand we have eve, with her almost no damage skills.

New reworked Evelynn is imo joke from Riot. They have destroyed her usefullness in normal/ranked games with taking away her stun. Now her stealth got hammered to the ground. It would be much better if they get rid of it entirely.

Also. I dont hear lots of ppl saying new Eve is balanced or at least ok. Listen to voice of players..

suokeo

09-26-2012

omfg riot release him tonight.......

Wolféran Maximus

09-26-2012

I wonder how Rengar players will counter this now on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline? Let the hunting begin!

BluePriest

09-26-2012

We recommend building almost pure ad with no durability in mind. This is why we suggest starting off 2 dorans blades, defensive boots, and then building those 2 blades into maw and guardians angel.