The Fix to Put the Rage in Rageblade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kandehbar

09-25-2012

This Suggestion is would honestly put rage blade on the map as for right now its a pretty niche item for 3-6 champs and among them only ONE can consider this a core item

The new Guinsoo's Rageblade

Guinsoo's Rageblade
+45 ability power +35 attack damage
Unique Passive: On cast or hit, you gain +6 ability power, +4% attack speed and +1.25% movement speed for 5 seconds (maximum 8 stacks).

Cost: 2,235g (400g)
Sell Value: 1,565g
Item Code: 3124

My Reasoning behind the movement speed. With a movement speed buff it would be easier to move a target without losing the stacks. It also provides the utility that ALL hybrid Items should have with there only being REAL hybrid items ap+ad (Gunblade, Triforce, and Rageblade) Rage blade is the only one that is lacking utility and that is something that Rage blade needs.

Secondly if you are enraged at an opponent your adrenaline will be pumping and you will be running faster then you normally do. So movement Speed will put th RAGE in the RAGEBLADE.

I know that Rageblade is cost efficient damage wise but it doesnt provide enough force to make you a real threat

Kagami

09-25-2012

If it wasnt for JAX I'd probably support, this but that change would make jax such an even larger pain...

67chrome

09-26-2012

If it wasn't for Jax and Nidalee being unusually mobile already I'd say this is a cool idea.

Nykidemus

09-26-2012

I would buy that in a heartbeat on jax, teemo, and kayle. I have a real weakness for move speed.

The point about Nidalee makes me cringe though. >_<

However, she's already impossible to catch, so making her more impossible to catch doesnt really matter, lol.

Autocthon

09-26-2012

All Hybrids have unusually high levels of mobility baseline :/

Makes a change like this REALLY impractical

Kandehbar

09-26-2012

All good points keep the comments comming.

If you look at the post please take the time to comment as well

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

So it's basically Yomuu's, except now you keep it for as long as you attack?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

No, the change that we need for Rageblade is to make it 6% AS and 8 AP per stack with a maximum of 6 stacks; shorten the buildup time while keeping the same stat cap.

Adding move speed would be insanely broken on every hybrid, and even some non-hybrids. I would now have two legitimate reasons to buy Rageblade on MF or Varus.

Nykidemus

09-26-2012

I dont feel like it's hybrids that would abuse movement speed - it's characters with really low cooldown abilities - the ones that can already keep rageblade charged forever.

Namely udyr and Nidalee.

I hadnt thought about udyr. I would totally snag this on him.

I'm a big fan of more mobility options. It's always sucked that zeal, lichbane, and FoN are the only real means of go-fast.

Kandehbar

09-26-2012

Keep the comments flowing It would be nice to have a the item guy Red to comment on this