Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

I don't like seeing friends upset Fortune... if there is anything wrong and there is something I can do to help... just say so.

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Oh, fine." Evelynn pulled away and leaned against the wall. "Though I could make them much prettier than Yorick could."
"Be that as it may." Sarah said distantly, with a sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona remained by Fortunes side, still keeping the other close, she still did not say anything.. she did not know what to say, but she figured Fortune would at least enjoy the company

"I could stay the night, if you so wished"

she then offered
"I don't really have room, unless we sleep on my ship." Sarah said. "And you landlubbers don't tend to take well to sleeping on ships." She gave a weak smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
I don't think Gangplank would've sold something with personal value to you... but you know, I know a very sneak scout that can help get it back
Teemo Grins widely gripping his blowgun
"He would, he did." Sarah responded, her face twisting with anger. "He doesn't care about anyone or anything but his coin purse."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
I don't like seeing friends upset Fortune... if there is anything wrong and there is something I can do to help... just say so.
"Thank you, Teemo, that means a lot." Sarah replied, with a smile.

st0pb0t

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I don't really have room, unless we sleep on my ship." Sarah said. "And you landlubbers don't tend to take well to sleeping on ships." She gave a weak smile.
"You're both always welcome at my place." Evelynn scribbled down an address on a napkin and handed it to the two women. "One of them anyway."

Unmasked Angel

09-26-2012

Leona took the napkin, setting it on her lap, she then looked to Fortune

"Well?"

She asked "You need some time.. people can ask you questions later"

She then added

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:

...yes, Tryndamere?
Tryndamere had just came from training in the mountains so he wearing his normal barbaric attire.
I heard from many people that you give advise on love. My problem is with my queen Tryndamere sighs she always seems to be in a foul mood when she is around me, so I was wondering what I should do to make this problem go away?

-King Tryndamere

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

"Sure, I guess we could try it." Sarah said cautiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere had just came from training in the mountains so he wearing his normal barbaric attire.
I heard from many people that you give advise on love. My problem is with my queen Tryndamere sighs she always seems to be in a foul mood when she is around me, so I was wondering what I should do to make this problem go away?

-King Tryndamere
Well, I know men never think of this, but... have you tried asking her what's wrong?

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Well, I know men never think of this, but... have you tried asking her what's wrong?
HAHA I have asked her this, she just glares at me and says its nothing. She also says to make it up to her, does this mean I should taker her hunting or do training with me?

Pulsefire Ezral

09-26-2012

Well well, what do we have here ? Isn't it Miss Fortune ?!

I have a question, Bullets or Lasers ?

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
HAHA I have asked her this, she just glares at me and says its nothing. She also says to make it up to her, does this mean I should taker her hunting or do training with me?
Nothing means something. Hm. Well, let's pretend you knowing doesn't actually matter. If you want to make it up to a girl, buy her jewellery. No, hunting or training won't do. If you want to take her out somewhere, take her somewhere she likes. Somewhere romantic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezral View Post
Well well, what do we have here ? Isn't it Miss Fortune ?!

I have a question, Bullets or Lasers ?
Wow, cool to meet you in person, Future Ezreal. But I like bullets. Can't double up a laser.

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Nothing means something. Hm. Well, let's pretend you knowing doesn't actually matter. If you want to make it up to a girl, buy her jewellery. No, hunting or training won't do. If you want to take her out somewhere, take her somewhere she likes. Somewhere romantic.
Hmm, so gifts. Tryndamere seems to have only paid attention to the first part of the answer until he heard the word romantic Romance we have a problem they did not exactly teach romance in the North where I was training day in and day out just trying to survive. How exactly would I be romantic?