Ask Pulsefire Ezreal

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibblets View Post
Where did you find your suit? Are you naked under it? Is it comfortable?

You look like Raiden from MGS4.
"Naked ? No I'm wearing some clothes to keep my comfortable. And yes it is comfortable."

Ezreal opened up his suit and started to tweak with some things inside it, probably something that was buggering him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
*Pours Graggy Ice on PERL and runs off laughing*
"Hey PERL, anything new around ?"

"Systems offline ... *hiccup* Woooo !!!"

"What in the world ?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Dear ezreal,

Why dont you like maps? Also had you ever found a foe with a power lvl over 9000?
"Maps are for amateurs, I'm not one of them. And no, sadly no one matches that power level or even goes beyond it ... Well I'm fine with that, it makes things easier .."

Shibblets

09-26-2012

If the crest on your previous gauntlet allowed you to use your current arcane abilities, how do you manage to use them now without it? Is it somehow infused with the suit?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-26-2012

Ezreal, what does the scouter say about his power level?!

((I had to))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-26-2012

Quote:
If the crest on your previous gauntlet allowed you to use your current arcane abilities, how do you manage to use them now without it? Is it somehow infused with the suit?
"Yes it is built in my suit, which actually enhances the arcane powers. It's a quite interesting technollogy and I'm glad I was able to finish it up !"

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post
if you had to date any champion in the league, who would it be?
Ezreal blushed and muttered nervously, he wasn't expecting to be asked this question and answering it will surely not bring him anything good. He looked at the summoner and said with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"I-I don't know, they're all beautiful women, but to be honest, I have no time for things like dating, I have alot of responsibilities."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
How's you and Taric going?
"Would you stop plaguing me with this false rumor ?! He's just a worthy teammate on the fields of justice."

Emerald Owl

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post

Ezreal blushed and muttered nervously, he wasn't expecting to be asked this question and answering it will surely not bring him anything good. He looked at the summoner and said with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"I-I don't know, they're all beautiful women, but to be honest, I have no time for things like dating, I have alot of responsibilities."

"Would you stop plaguing me with this false rumor ?! He's just a worthy teammate on the fields of justice."
So what about you and Caitlyn, then, hmm?

Shibblets

09-26-2012

Why not choose a female companion who can keep up with your constant travels and adventures? How far up can you fly with the suit? What kind of energy does your suit use to function and how long does it last?

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-26-2012

Quote:
So what about you and Caitlyn, then, hmm?
"What about her ? I don't see what you're talking about ..."

Quote:
Why not choose a female companion who can keep up with your constant travels and adventures? How far up can you fly with the suit? What kind of energy does your suit use to function and how long does it last?
"I don't need any companion, I can take care of myself easily and pretty well too. I can fly really up high, but you know, the further I go, the less I can breath. It uses arcane magic, a really simple system that goes on and on with no end."

Emerald Owl

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
"What about her ? I don't see what you're talking about ..."
She is fairly good looking... how are you and her doing?

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-26-2012

Quote:
She is fairly good looking... how are you and her doing?
"I won't deny that, she is ... as for both of us, we are fairly good friends, I enjoy spending time with her when I'm free but that goes as far as this only."

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-27-2012

"Hey PERL, what's the status of the column you made ? Any new questions I have to answer ?"

"Unfortunately, no Ezreal, it seems it has fallen to the second page for now and it's going deeper."

"What ? No way ! Time to break the fourth wall and put it on top of the first page !"

*bip* Bumped *bip*

12345612 ... 13