When are all the trolls going to get a champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

No seriously!

Where is the LoL champion that represents the massive troll community of LoL?

/t - UMAD?

/j- I'm lagging, I'm AFK, *random inappropriate racist comment deleted*

/d - Never Gonna Give you Up, Never Gonna Let you Down, Never Gonna Run around and Desert You!

His move list could be things like Flame, -1, poorly worded argument, ungrateful complaining.

His ultimate would be MS-Paint and it would put the Derp Face on champions affected by it. The would take increased damage from the Troll but couldn't be killed by him for the next 15 seconds as he continues to annoy them.

His passive could be called lives under a bridge, CAPS LOCKS, or cyclical logic.

I hope people find this post entertaining. Please feel free to add. Trolls welcome.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Awww, I was hoping this was like, a *troll* champion, with super regeneration and badass melee damage. Basically OP as hell.

Maybe a troll would make a good neutral. He could laugh and taunt 'umad bro?' as you swung at him.

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

09-17-2010

Slygoat, the Troll-Goat Hybrid.

Puckthepwner

09-17-2010

You forgot DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

K D Bonez

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
Slygoat, the Troll-Goat Hybrid.
Well, you just made an OP Troll Champion

Besides, Slygoats been less trolly as of late. I still think he should be considering his past, but give the guy a break, he lost his job and is trying to get hired by Riot

Dracozero

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
Slygoat, the bearer of truths.
fixed

also, umad because he would be better at balance.

Euphoric Recall

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEatBabies View Post
No seriously!

Where is the LoL champion that represents the massive troll community of LoL?

/t - UMAD?

/j- I'm lagging, I'm AFK, *random inappropriate racist comment deleted*

/d - Never Gonna Give you Up, Never Gonna Let you Down, Never Gonna Run around and Desert You!

His move list could be things like Flame, -1, poorly worded argument, ungrateful complaining.

His ultimate would be MS-Paint and it would put the Derp Face on champions affected by it. The would take increased damage from the Troll but couldn't be killed by him for the next 15 seconds as he continues to annoy them.

His passive could be called lives under a bridge, CAPS LOCKS, or cyclical logic.

I hope people find this post entertaining. Please feel free to add. Trolls welcome.
This is a terrible idea

Hikaratu

09-17-2010

Slygoat is rarely a troll. He just says or suggests things people don't want to hear. Or uses gratuitous satire to mock trolls.

Rogmarz

09-17-2010

He would obviously be from 4chan, the desecrate island to the south east of Runeterra.

lxxwj

09-17-2010

needs moar cleaver